Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, I have no idea what you are talking about site owner?

Why would you want to "torch" some of your posters? That doesn't seem pleasant at all. :-(

Also, watcho mouf messican, you can't say n*ggas. ;-)

Wait...... @TheMasterKey is a non-full black like myself? That's awesome glad to have another non-full real nigga on the team

Also the is a difference between avoiding punches in close quarters and running. Floyd is a catch and shoot fighter. He makes fighters miss rolls his shoulders and shoots a punch. That is not running.

your thoughts are worded....hmmmm....very strongly

what are your thoughts on police men and women?

I have mixed feelings about us joining the police. While I do feel they're still part of the system, at times I do feel it's necessary to join. Honestly, I'm on the fence on the subject.

I have mixed feelings about us joining the police. While I do feel they're still part of the system, at times I do feel it's necessary to join. Honestly, I'm on the fence on the subject.

well put it like this, i've had quite a few relatives become policeman

most recently within the past few years, my lil cousin who i consider a lil brother

he knew since 10th grade what he wanted to be. He didnt go to college to rack up debt only to struggle to find a job in his major. He went straight to the sheriff's office to apply once he graduated from HS.

he loves his job.

The problem with having a black and white pov is that people tend to keep you in a box. He could've fallen for the "you need a college degree to make a living" trap but didnt, yet, someone who may share your views about military in regards to the police may feel he fell for some sorta institutional trap. Like how can you work for the police when they imprison hundreds of thousands of black men?

thats a dangerous position to take regarding topics like these.

most recently within the past few years, my lil cousin who i consider a lil brother

he knew since 10th grade what he wanted to be. He didnt go to college to rack up debt only to struggle to find a job in his major. He went straight to the sheriff's office to apply once he graduated from HS.

he loves his job.

The problem with having a black and white pov is that people tend to keep you in a box. He could've fallen for the "you need a college degree to make a living" trap but didnt, yet, someone who may share your views about military in regards to the police may feel he fell for some sorta institutional trap. Like how can you work for the police when they imprison hundreds of thousands of black men?

I agree but the military is a different beast.

Also, being a police man and going to college aren't the only 2 options available.

Our final thoughts.

Excuse us, we REALLY have to work on our ranting.

But here you go. And thanks for listening! :-)

Listen to The Reese's Last Thoughts. by Recess Wit Da Reese's #np on #SoundCloud

he loves his job.

White and black men and women, as well as other nationalities become police officers to protect and serve.

Not all are racist and prejudiced. Some seek to enact change. I see no problem with that at all. I'd rather have

an officer who joined for legit reasons no matter what their color is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back