Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
White and black men and women, as well as other nationalities become police officers to protect and serve.

Not all are racist and prejudiced. Some seek to enact change. I see no problem with that at all. I'd rather have

an officer who joined for legit reasons no matter what their color is

my point to goldie was that, if you take a stance that people who join the military are fools, then what do you think of men and women who join the police force?

i mean, a lot of the arguments he made for anti military could be said about the police force

i think you can make anything perverted. I think at one point, both the police and military diverged from the goals they initially set out to achieve, however, we cant deny that there are some good people who are involved in both walks of life

I agree but the military is a different beast.

Also, being a police man and going to college aren't the only 2 options available.
The military is a different beast? You feel strongly about what military does in other countries, but the systemic

legal slavery perpetuated by the "legal/judicial system" (police/prosecutors/defense attorneys) INSIDE the

country is small potatoes? Come on man...

some people use the military in lieu of going to college though

Again, it doesn't matter why. I joined a terrorist group and killed people because they would pay for my college? And yall cosigning the shit? lol aight man

my point to goldie was that, if you take a stance that people who join the military are fools, then what do you think of men and women who join the police force?

i mean, a lot of the arguments he made for anti military could be said about the police force

i think you can make anything perverted. I think at one point, both the police and military diverged from the goals they initially set out to achieve, however, we cant deny that there are some good people who are involved in both walks of life
While you can pick negativity from both, I agree with you 100%

The military is a different beast? You feel strongly about what military does in other countries, but the systemic

legal slavery perpetuated by the "legal/judicial system" (police/prosecutors/defense attorneys) INSIDE the

country is small potatoes? Come on man...

I could've swore I said I didn't agree with black people joining the police and they're also part of the system lol

The difference is the police are dealing with the communities, so a black police officer at times could help, but again, they're just part of a system so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Again, it doesn't matter why. I joined a terrorist group and killed people because they would pay for my college? And yall cosigning the shit? lol aight man

im going to probably come of ignorant af, and i dont mean to be insensitive to anyone who has served and have had to witness friends killed, but do you think every single person that enlists sees action?

with your pov, why become a doctor when they help pump people full of meds that ultimately do harm to your body over an extended period of time? They are in close ties with the pharmaceutical companies as well who we all know are a straight for profit entity

where does it end for you?

again, you can find something wrong with probably every facet of working for a large organization.

yo, i'm listening to the reese's final thoughts.....

we stay on the same page..
:mynigga:

we just ain't playin them swapping games

:mfb:

Just my opinion but sports may be hurting our youth more than it's helping them smh.

Man, I've seen grown ass men, curse out 10 year -11 year olds like they were grown men for either, turning over the basketball, missing a rebound, fouling someone smh. 1. Why as a parent would you have your child on a team with dudes that take that shit that serious. 2. I thought it was all about the kids having fun.

But I bet, these coaches don't go as hard like they do on the court, when their kids are cutting up in school or bringing home bad grades etc.

Parents get so angry, hoop and holla more than the kids do when they lose a game or when they are losing a game. Just got a text with a dude who is upset about getting 2nd place. Like dayum breh, why you don't get upset when your kid don't get 2nd place among the top student in his/her class.

Shit is crazy how parents think their child is the next "()" player.

This past weekend, doing some games, and I counted 14 kids that cried or were crying, because they either got, a foul called on them, the coach yelled at them for missing a shot, or they turned the ball over and the coach sub'd them outta the game and then yelled at them as they were on the bench.

Dude were cussing these kids out like they were grown ass men. Smh.

Cole World - ashy lips

Last edited:
Just my opinion but sports may be hurting our youth more than it's helping them smh.

Man, I've seen grown ass men, curse out 10 year -11 year olds like they were grown men for either, turning over the basketball, missing a rebound, fouling someone smh. 1. Why as a parent would you have your child on a team with dudes that take that shit that serious. 2. I thought it was all about the kids having fun.

But I bet, these coaches don't go as hard like they do on the court, when their kids are cutting up in school or bringing home bad grades etc.

Parents get so angry, hop and holla more than the kids do when they lose a game or when they are losing a game. Just got a text with a dude who is upset about getting 2nd place. Like dayum breh, why you don't get upset when your kid don't get 2nd place among the top student in his/her class.

Shit is crazy how parents think their child is the next "()" player.

This past weekend, doing some games, and I counted 14 kids that cried or were crying, because they either got, a foul called on them, the coach yelled at them for missing a shot, or they turned the ball over and the coach sub'd them outta the game and then yelled at them as they were on the bench.

Dude were cussing these kids out like they were grown ass men. Smh.

Cole World - ashy lips
i was just watching friday night tykes or whatever..

them niggaz be too into self...

bad coaches...
i've been coached through tons of sports... you ain't gotta yell at lil niggaz like that

You really consider the US Military a terrorist group? What about Crips and Bloods? Pharmaceutical companies?
Federal Banks and the Credit system?

What company do you work for Goldie? Do you believe that your companies nose is clean?

Military is not the one perpetuating legal slavery INSIDE the country. You worried about the Military. What about the Cancer programs partnered with the medical industry whom kill you slowly just to make a dollar?

C'mon love... there are so many businesses that display terrorist activities on the daily, we eat and breathe that ish yet.. the military is the terrorist group?

You really consider the US Military a terrorist group? What about Crips and Bloods? Pharmaceutical companies?

What company do you work for Goldie? Do you believe that your companies nose is clean?

Military is not the one perpetuating legal slavery INSIDE the country. You worried about the Military. What about the Cancer programs partnered with the medical industry whom kill you slowly just to make a dollar?

C'mon love... there are so many businesses that display terrorist activities on the daily, we eat and breathe that ish yet.. the military is the terrorist group?
EXACTLY!!!!

Oh man...you are lost

You signed up for mfs who you've admitted were foul and didn't realize until after you signed and said it was too late after you signed to leave because you would be branded and I'M LOST? lmaoo nah nigga, you're lost.

if you operate under the belief that every soldier is guilty of the crimes of america.....then damn near every american is guilty of america's crimes as well...

i mean that's the logical conclusion that actual extremist subscribe too.....even if the propaganda system markets their threat as way more sever than it is.....the fact that to me, that being a citizen, you're still guilty in the same way as a soldier is....

i was just watching friday night tykes or whatever..

them niggaz be too into self...

bad coaches...
i've been coached through tons of sports... you ain't gotta yell at lil niggaz like that

Breh it's bad.

Man I've played sports and I never got yelled at, and I was pissy when I was a youth.

These dudes just go too hard on these kids, and like I said, these young kids mane. Like how you getting mad at lil buddy for fouling someone, that's what kids do, mess up.

It happens with the Cacs, but black parents, especially black dudes that's coaching, that shit is up there. These dudes be thinking they really are Phil Jackson

Lmaooo you're asking me about mfs that I JUST TALKED ABOUT in my audio.

"what about the medical industry" nigga I just said that lmaooo you're gonna respond to me with the shit I just told you? lol

Breh it's bad.

Man I've played sports and I never got yelled at, and I was pissy when I was a youth.

These dudes just go too hard on these kids, and like I said, these young kids mane. Like how you getting mad at lil buddy for fouling someone, that's what kids do, mess up.

It happens with the Cacs, but black parents, especially black dudes that's coaching, that shit is up there. These dudes be thinking they really are Phil Jackson

yea...you was pretty pissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back