Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a charge for some bullshit, now I'm a felon. Can't vote, can't get a job - so I sell drugs. I'm worried

about protecting myself, so I joined the Bloods/Crips. I gotta eat and pay these bills, so I hit this lick and rob

these cats out here on the street - they wouldn't give it up so I to had kill 'em. Bitch embarrassed me, she gotta

die. Nigga laughin at me, he gotta die. Ol boy got on red in my hood, he gotta die. Never seen ol boy around

here...where you from...what set you claim - you gotta die. Nigga wanna protect this bitch from gettin her ass

beat, he gotta die. She wanna protect her baby from the crossfire, she gotta die. Nigga LOOK like the nigga

who shot my brother, he gotta die. Nigga shot my nigga on some mistaken identity, he gotta die. And so

on...and so on. Some of these are real close to the vest for me and those I'm close to. This shit is in OUR

community being perpetuated by US. Is the "Master Activist" going to hold his own people accountable for

terrorism while he laughs at soldiers for "terrorism" abroad? Nigga...they laughin at you...THEY ARE

LAUGHIN AT YOU

Yea, niggas who join gangs are just as dumb.

@Judge Dread
I know love, I was looking for a pic.

We drive/drove a 9 seater Expedition and someone would still have to lap up. lol

But we don't have the Middle 3 year round so it worked out.
Do you have an entertainment package in there? Because that must be a fun ride? Do they have assigned seats. Or is there a fight for shotgun and stuff. Also, sorry for asking these questions when people are involved in serious debates but this is interesting to me.

Yea, they do. They are not exempt, but since I couldn't care less about a CAC, I simply laugh to myself when I see/hear it (they'll be aight in society) yea I'm wrong but I know these black kids will have it much harder than lil jimmy that's being yelled at by his Cac parent.

Why do we go so hard like that as parents though for sports??. Do we as black parents not know it's a slim chance and I mean slim chance that their kid will (not) make it to the league in any sport? Why we don't go hard like that on the academic side of the game.

I'm telling you, in opinion, that shit is hurting our kids more than helping them.

I actually agree with this. It's something I had to realize about myself. I used to be one of those coaches that yelled. I never cussed at kids, but i would yell. But I've evened out now and it's more about a balance and teaching lessons. Football is the ultimate team sport, and it requires focus and self accountability. Of course we have fun with it, but when it's game time, it's game time. It's more about teaching discipline and leadership for some. A lot of these boys I coach dont have their dad's around, so to me, it's more than football.

like i know i did some dumb shit in my life....

i didn some extremely dumb shit that could've very likely got me killed.....

luckily i made it through....

but had i not, my family would have been stupid to mourn for me cuz i was doing dumb shit??

my peoples do shit alll the time i don't 100% agree with.... but i love them same

LMAO You know what...for somebody who considers himself an activist...if that is your response to all that

shit I typed - I worry about whatever movement you're looking to put together if any. Somehow real recognize

real - and what @Reesey, @King Du, and @AP21 are saying is as legitimate as it gets. Somehow you don't seem

to be catching on to this shit, or you're just ignorant. Either way its not a good sign for somebody claiming to

be down for the cause, especially if they wanna lead

Again, neither changed their views regarding the system itself.
you don't know that for sure....

i mean there's a lot of conspiracy around both murders....

you don't know what they might have been ready to go on record to say next..

had either of them lived a week longer, there's no way to know what might have said in their next speech....

no one knows what the implications of those next words could have been....

to speculate that it might have been enough for someone to feel that they couldn't live no more is not much of a reach....

they've both admitted fault before....

you have no idea what they were exposed to in their final days

during the baltimore riots...gangs stepped up and tried to get people to chill

bloods-crips-noi-baltimore.jpg

this still happened

With all do respect, sometimes joining a gang or the police or the army isn't a choice. If your family is all involved in certain things and you don't feel or know other ways it becomes part of your life. You who said you live in reality is going against that reality with certain statements. Open your mind a little.

With all do respect, sometimes joining a gang or the police or the army isn't a choice. If your family is all involved in certain things and you don't feel or know other ways it becomes part of your life. You who said you live in reality is going against that reality with certain statements. Open your mind a little.
not only that....

joining a gang does not shred you of our humanity....

there may be many bad things you do.... but you are not necessarily a bad person, and still may be worth some memorial service when you're gone....

like i don't want to get too far away from the topic here...so i keep bringing it back....

you're not a fool if you feel sorrow and mourn the death of a loved one who joined a gang....and you're certainly not a fool for loving one who joined the military....

even if you don't agree with their choices....that harsh of a judgement is wack as shit....cuz if we get technical...none of us are truly innocent of anything

Who is somebody who had no option but to join the military?

not only that....

joining a gang does not shred you of our humanity....

there may be many bad things you do.... but you are not necessarily a bad person, and still may be worth some memorial service when you're gone....

like i don't want to get too far away from the topic here...so i keep bringing it back....

you're not a fool if you feel sorrow and mourn the death of a loved one who joined a gang....and you're certainly not a fool for loving one who joined the military....

even if you don't agree with their choices....that harsh of a judgement is wack as shit....cuz if we get technical...none of us are truly innocent of anything

I never said they shouldn't be mourned. I said they're dumb for joining to begin with.

You can mourn the mf all u want, doesn't take away from the fact that joining a gang is dumb af.

Who is somebody who had no option but to join the military?
someone who had no faith in other options....

some folk don't beleive in college...

they don't believe in themselves forreal...

there's a lotta lost ass folk out here...unsure about themselves, their future, their life.....

most of them are called teenaagers...

recruiters recognize that....so it comes down to who has the best sales pitch

I never said they shouldn't be mourned. I said they're dumb for joining to begin with.

You can mourn the mf all u want, doesn't take away from the fact that joining a gang is dumb af.
Just because you have no faith in other options, doesn't mean there's no other options. Point remains, there's other options.
to you maybe...

maybe you were presented with options that you actually had faith in as an alternative....but if a person's working knowledge at the time leads them to believe that a gang is the best method of survival for them at the moment....a motherfucker gonna join.....

that's like rich people tell poor motherfuckers

"you ever try not being poor?"

to you maybe...

maybe you were presented with options that you actually had faith in as an alternative....but if your working knowledge at the time leads you to believe that a gang is the best method of survival for you at the moment....a motherfucker gonna join.....

that's like rich people tell poor motherfuckers

"you ever try not being poor?"

To me? You mean to you.

You just said "they didn't have faith in the other options" , meaning they had other options, they just didn't like em. This is what you said lol

you don't know that for sure....

i mean there's a lot of conspiracy around both murders....

you don't know what they might have been ready to go on record to say next..

had either of them lived a week longer, there's no way to know what might have said in their next speech....

no one knows what the implications of those next words could have been....

to speculate that it might have been enough for someone to feel that they couldn't live no more is not much of a reach....

they've both admitted fault before....

you have no idea what they were exposed to in their final days

Bruh, do you know anything about their story or how and why they were killed? lmaooo What are you talking about b?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back