Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever have that one person who send you 4 or 5 text in a row? I'm like damn shorty take a deep breath and formulate your thoughts all at once before you hit send. Maybe I'm being petty but damn b get it together

18721853_419222711793536_1113218225627201536_n.jpg

You ever have that one person who send you 4 or 5 text in a row? I'm like damn shorty take a deep breath and formulate your thoughts all at once before you hit send. Maybe I'm being petty but damn b get it together
That's me!

It has everything to do with the government. They signed up to kill for the very group/system that is designed to kill/enslave people around the world and their very own, the very same system that they complain about every day lol if that's not counter productive, idk what is, but w.e
I said what I said and it's disrespectful af. You don't know what and how it affects ALL ppl bc you don't know ALL the stories.

Bruh Niggaz get shot stealing cigarettes outta gas stations....

And somebody still gonna miss their ass....

And real talk, if you live in America...... comfortably..... and not taking up arms in an active anti- government movement....

I ain't buying that shit.... It's easy to say fuck America.... But are your actions matching your words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back