Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real, I think this should be a legit thing.

We all love listening to pod casts n stuff. I say whoever whenever..... If you can drop a dope ass video or audio.... Do that shit.

Open invitation. Everybody hop on board. Collabo's are especially encouraged
Shit I'm down to provide background noise lol
p_Dg_U3a_O_zpsxx069gte.gif

I was in a car wreck last night. My hate for emergency rooms grew stronger (11 hours of bs). My trust in other people driving is shot to hell. I'm fucked up but nothing is broken and I'm alive.

What does anti gov have to do with remembrance of ppl who have lost their lives while in armed forces or for those active, and vets? Regardless of your feelings or opinions about the govt, it comes off as disrespectful as hell to ppl who have actually have lost lives or the families of those who have lost loved ones in combat.

I was in a car wreck last night. My hate for emergency rooms grew stronger (11 hours of bs). My trust in other people driving is shot to hell. I'm fucked up but nothing is broken and I'm alive.

Good to know that you're alright. I hate being driven by other people too.

What does anti gov have to do with remembrance of ppl who have lost their lives while in armed forces or for those active, and vets? Regardless of your feelings or opinions about the govt, it comes off as disrespectful as hell to ppl who have actually have lost lives or the families of those who have lost loved ones in combat.

You're late, it was a big back and forth early this morning. If the two combatants were face to face somebody would have got punched in the face.

This drive to work is making think about saying "F it" and call out.

I was supposed to be on a flight to Denver in 2 hours and I aint packed ish.

smh.. I don't think imma make it today. lol - They'll be alright.

So Ive got nothing but Spanish women trying to cater to me... Which is cool dont get me wrong but im Trying to figure out what im doing wrong.

Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back