Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABW needs a Facebook page and I could run it.
Consider me added for support @TheMasterKey
RnEguPI_zpsxsvo2bxa.png

@Judge Dread any suggestions on how to record video and audio and still have the ability to post it as a podcast on Soundcloud and other platforms.

Welp...my weekend just keep gettin better.

My cousin called me to tell m7e my Dad got in an accident. Either the tire blew out on his truck, or he just fell asleep at he wheel, but he flipped it. Smh.

THANKFULLY...he and my other cousin who was on the truck wit are ok. My cuz only got minor cuts from crawling put on the glass, but didn't wanna go to the hospital..

My cousin who called me told me they were taking him to the hospital just to get checked out. I spoke to him and he said he was ok. Felt a lil tightness on left side.Told him to call me to keep me updated. I'm sure he's gonna be sore tomorrow.

#DontEatThenDrive

#ItisSneaksUpOnYouDotDotDotLikeNinja

Glad they're alright. Good decision going to the hospital. Sometimes those lil aches that we think is nothing serious end up being major.

Welp...my weekend just keep gettin better.

My cousin called me to tell m7e my Dad got in an accident. Either the tire blew out on his truck, or he just fell asleep at he wheel, but he flipped it. Smh.

THANKFULLY...he and my other cousin who was on the truck wit are ok. My cuz only got minor cuts from crawling put on the glass, but didn't wanna go to the hospital..

My cousin who called me told me they were taking him to the hospital just to get checked out. I spoke to him and he said he was ok. Felt a lil tightness on left side.Told him to call me to keep me updated. I'm sure he's gonna be sore tomorrow.

#DontEatThenDrive

#ItisSneaksUpOnYouDotDotDotLikeNinja

Yeah my mom's shit got totalled yesterday too. Smh...

She's cool thought. I honestly don't think she would even say if she wasn't.

Y'all be safe out there people.

Cousin called me back and said everything checked out good. They just gave him some pain meds just in case.

Mr. IP360 & Son: Fuccin up vehicles since 1948

Added a gambling section to the site (lottery) on the menu bar. Right now only the scratch offs are working, I'll try to have the lottery shit figured out by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back