Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son going to his aunt's house till Monday.y homie was like dude you got it made you're free to run the streets.

Me: I'm washed b, I'm chilling all day

The website is in the post I made right after this post you quoted.

Just a heads up tho. They do have an option to remove your content BUT you have to agree to allow them to monitor your devices. Ha!
such blackmail.
My son going to his aunt's house till Monday.y homie was like dude you got it made you're free to run the streets.

Me: I'm washed b, I'm chilling all day
:mynigga:

we know thats a lie.

Got a few PM's previously about placing the time on each topic because folks don't like to listen to the whole thing.

I suck at it, but I tried to put comments on the line, so hopefully it helps. lol

Back to Denver on Monday.

I am not too thrilled about this. :sadface:
#feelings

tcnOv_zpszr5xpt0b.gif

reesey....

i can tell DS has some knowledge...

but um...floyd doesn't run... he is right in front of people and they just can't hit him....it's like the matrix... was neo running from agent spith at the end?nope he was right in front of him he just couldn't hit him

floyd would hit him be right in front of him, and canelo would just miss...

Floyd done mastered the art of boxing. You always hear people say that boxers should use the jab to set up other punches. Floyd uses his jab perfectly. There are even time where he throws the jab knowing it aint gonna land. He just throws it to blind the other boxer so the can't see the wind up for the right. Lol.

Recess Wit Da Reese's Vol 4
Interview with "The Du."

• Congrats on the new baby DU's!
  • Exclusive inside listening to Du at work. lol DS wants DU job, just so he can flirt with the womenz.
  • Du's swerve game.
  • Flirting or Simping, what is the difference?
  • "I'm black in America, Handcuffs aint the business". lol
  • Random french fry chic.
  • Fixin plates, opening doors mentality - is that an old school, married, strong relationship thing or naw?
  • Afraid of exposing your vulnerability.
  • Was @AP21 flirting with all the women on the forum when he dedicated songs or is he just being nice?
  • Stalking. #deadeye in this biotch.
  • Vudu/Hulu - stop stealing movies you Africans!!
  • Du's phone is the devil.
  • Cavs vs Golden State
  • Canelo vs GGG
  • Floyd vs McGregor
  • Shout out to Mrs. Du - Much love. See you Sunday. :)

I am going to listen to this one when I get a chance. I still think a video would be nice especially after Du gave us the shadow warrior vid from the other day.

These things are fun. The funniest part is you always feel like there was more you could have said....

But I thoroughly enjoyed myself, the Reese's are great hosts, they kept the convo going

I am going to listen to this one when I get a chance. I still think a video would be nice especially after Du gave us the shadow warrior vid from the other day.

Okay my Rasta brethren. For you, I will do this.

Next Vol..will be video.

You lucky I got love for you Lurk giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back