Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-4_zpstshupv3m.gif

At we lost Du!!!!

haha, That dial tone was killer.
Why we act like the brotha got shot tho? lol

Just got done fixing up the yard in preparation to grill Monday. It's been raining a lot had my yard looking like a jungle.

Your "N" button is broken LOL

and I wish May would step into Conner's world. He'd get rocked!!

I'd love to see it too.. smh.

Floyd ain't dumb, he know Connor just gonna keep taking him to the mat where Floyd will get pounded. Connor was getting rocked by Nate Diaz so I expect Floyd to pick him apart.

Your "N" button is broken LOL

and I wish May would step into Conner's world. He'd get rocked!!

I'd love to see it too.. smh.
Floyd isn't trying to act like he's a martial artist. Connor however is trying to act like he's a boxer. So he has to come to the sport of boxing, like a fool

Man looka here...i done went thru some hurtful shyt regardless close family members passing.

My uncle Sonny tho...that hurt me. The part that hurt me the most tho, was seeing my dad closing the casket. Was the last sibling to view him. He sat in the chair by my uncle's casket, and just took it in for a minute. I was already shedding tears, but seeing my dad like that damn near put me over the edge. But it's ok.

My uncle lived life, and loved his family.

Man looka here...i done went thru some hurtful shyt regardless close family members passing.

My uncle Sonny tho...that hurt me. The part that hurt me the most tho, was seeing my dad closing the casket. Was the last sibling to view him. He sat in the chair by my uncle's casket, and just took it in for a minute. I was already shedding tears, but seeing my dad like that damn near put me over the edge. But it's ok.

My uncle lived life, and loved his family.
my condolences for you n your family's loss bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back