Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

aVto4A9.gif

Bruh,, I'm on one.

My home girl from TSA Daughter went to her senior prom tonight.

I've literally known this child since she was younger than my son....

Like when we all hung out for years we treated her daughter like a little boy and played fight with her and rough her up.....

And tonight she going off to her senior prom looking like a damn model fresh out a magazine...

Why did I have to have a little girl....

:cry:

NERD ALERT!! NEED ALERT!!

Should this even be a question?

Having bullet proof, indestructible skin, superhuman strength, and being every cop & racist white person's nightmare...yes plz.

Reactions: GNS
I have had about enough of the couple that has been fighting every night for the past three days... sir and ma'am...will he just choke her ass out like he keep SCREAMING or she just leave his "no good ass" cuz I'm tired... My baby is tired and I'm sure y'all friends that out there SCREAMING at y'all is tired!

Recess Wit Da Reese's Vol 4
Interview with "The Du."

• Congrats on the new baby DU's!
  • Exclusive inside listening to Du at work. lol DS wants DU job, just so he can flirt with the womenz.
  • Du's swerve game.
  • Flirting or Simping, what is the difference?
  • "I'm black in America, Handcuffs aint the business". lol
  • Random french fry chic.
  • Fixin plates, opening doors mentality - is that an old school, married, strong relationship thing or naw?
  • Afraid of exposing your vulnerability.
  • Was @AP21 flirting with all the women on the forum when he dedicated songs or is he just being nice?
  • Stalking. #deadeye in this biotch.
  • Vudu/Hulu - stop stealing movies you Africans!!
  • Du's phone is the devil.
  • Cavs vs Golden State
  • Canelo vs GGG
  • Floyd vs McGregor
  • Shout out to Mrs. Du - Much love. See you Sunday. :)

Last edited:
Recess Wit Da Reese's Vol 4
Interview with "The Du."

• Congrats on the new baby DU's!
  • Exclusive inside listening to Du at work. lol DS wants DU job, just so he can flirt with women's.
  • Du's swerve game.
  • Flirting or Simping, what is the difference?
  • "I'm black in America, Handcuffs aint the business". lol
  • Random french fry chic.
  • Fixin plates, opening doors mentality - is that an old school, married, strong relationship thing or naw?
  • Afraid of exposing your vulnerability.
  • Was @AP21 flirting with all the women on the forum when he dedicated songs or is he just being nice?
  • Stalking. #deadeye in this biotch.
  • Vudu/Hulu - stop stealing movies you Africans!!
  • Du's phone is the devil.
  • Cavs vs Golden State
  • Canelo vs GGG
  • Floyd vs McGregor
  • Shout out to Mrs. Du - Much love. See you Sunday. :)

Funny!
Love you too @King Du

I have had about enough of the couple that has been fighting every night for the past three days... sir and ma'am...will he just choke her ass out like he keep SCREAMING or she just leave his "no good ass" cuz I'm tired... My baby is tired and I'm sure y'all friends that out there SCREAMING at y'all is tired!

...kill them

So the other day someone shows me this people searching website with all of my current and past accurate info on it. Now I've looked myself up on a couple of these sites before but the info was pretty vague and you had to pay to get more info so I wasn't really trippin. But this one here had all my shit on there just displayed freely for the world to see.

It was most definitely a wtf moment, but then I thought... This can be used for good...........
can u name the site that had everything up there displayed freely? I like to get those things removed. if it has ur address, cld make u a burglary target.

can u name the site that had everything up there displayed freely? I like to get those things removed. if it has ur address, cld make u a burglary target.

The website is in the post I made right after this post you quoted.

Just a heads up tho. They do have an option to remove your content BUT you have to agree to allow them to monitor your devices. Ha!

Too many people letting how other perceive them, be the reality they feel they have to deal with. Your reality is what you perceive and feel.

My daughter got put in time out in daycare. I asked her why and she said her and another girl got an an argument. The other girl is mulatto wit brownish curly hair.

Told my little girl her hair wasn't pretty cause it doesn't look soft and she said it hurt her feelings. I asked her, is your hair soft. She said yes her hair is soft. I asked her then why did the girl saying that it wasn't hurt her feelings. She told me she didn't know.

I said what if I told you that you have a duck bill for a nose. She said that silly, I have a pretty nose. I said how do you know, she said she can see it in the mirror. Then I told her, me telling you that you have duck bill nose and you knowing better than that.

Is the same way you should feel when someone says something about you that you know better than to believe it's true.

Gotta let em know early

Meanwhile

IMG_3477.JPG

Next time I pick her up for day care I'm looking for that mixed hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back