Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
HamOnRye.jpg

I have started this novel today. Pretty interesting book, bukowski is fucking wild.

OMG I LOVE CHARLES BUKOWSKI!!!

He's one of my favorite writers and he loves to drink...like me lol

have you read factotum?

This older Black lady called me irresistible today in conversation and it kind of threw me off because she said it in a way that was kind of sexy.

I'm like is this lady trying to throw me the box? Lmaoooo :icu1:

either way shawty really made my day:bet::bet:

I hope Nas isn't really dating Nicki

No shade to nicki but I just see her bringing his value down.

I find her to be wild corny.

She's pretty tho
Comes off real fake to me I saw her at p.s. 45 (she used to go there) before she had that try hard smile :idkb2:

u saw her pre-fame? u too young tho
Nah at my old job a few years ago when she was on her GaGa steeze. Her grandmothers house is 3 blocks down from my house though I don't know if she's still there. Probably not lol

And you're young!
full-28_zpsrhwxxpvb.png

Nah at my old job a few years ago when she was on her GaGa steeze. Her grandmothers house is 3 blocks down from my house though I don't know if she's still there. Probably not lol

And you're young!
full-28_zpsrhwxxpvb.png
I am but I thot u were sayin u knew her back in school n I was thinkin how tho? she like 7 grades older lol

This chick's daughter helped me get out a situation. I'm a miss that pussy tho... got damn at being in a hospital almost 3 damn hrs tho.. fuck this bitch

So the other day someone shows me this people searching website with all of my current and past accurate info on it. Now I've looked myself up on a couple of these sites before but the info was pretty vague and you had to pay to get more info so I wasn't really trippin. But this one here had all my shit on there just displayed freely for the world to see.

It was most definitely a wtf moment, but then I thought... This can be used for good...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back