Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man looka here...i done went thru some hurtful shyt regardless close family members passing.

My uncle Sonny tho...that hurt me. The part that hurt me the most tho, was seeing my dad closing the casket. Was the last sibling to view him. He sat in the chair by my uncle's casket, and just took it in for a minute. I was already shedding tears, but seeing my dad like that damn near put me over the edge. But it's ok.

My uncle lived life, and loved his family.

Sorry for your loss brotha,

Man looka here...i done went thru some hurtful shyt regardless close family members passing.

My uncle Sonny tho...that hurt me. The part that hurt me the most tho, was seeing my dad closing the casket. Was the last sibling to view him. He sat in the chair by my uncle's casket, and just took it in for a minute. I was already shedding tears, but seeing my dad like that damn near put me over the edge. But it's ok.

Condolences fam. My uncle just passed a couple days ago too. The hardest part has been making sure my mom is aight.

Out here chopping down a tree in my mama backyard.

Would you date a woman who used to be extremely over weight or just even on the heavier side.

My condolences to you and your fam IP

My condolences.

or aim higher n stop messin with foolish men. these memes man
Both parties sound foolish in this meme....why just men?
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

Condolences fam. My uncle just passed a couple days ago too. The hardest part has been making sure my mom is aight.
Sorry for you guys' loss.

Both parties sound foolish in this meme....why just men?
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png
wasn't singling out the men. the woman in the meme sounds like she chooses badly n needs to aim higher. who thinks its a badge of honor that the child's father n new bf r throwin hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back