Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
prayer isnt usually encouraging. its either god will fix it for u if u have faith, or god will empower u to fix it for urself.
That's for you though.

Lol. You can't make a statement like that when there are literally millions of people who find prayer very encouraging

I need to see what formulas and figures you getting these results from
No bull. You can easily make hundreds a day panhandling. And you can do the research yourself. Its not odd at all to find several thousand stashed in a homeless persons hut....

The shit is actually common. The ones that are out there every day be stashing hella bread.

No bull. You can easily make hundreds a day panhandling. And you can do the research yourself. Its not odd at all to find several thousand stashed in a homeless persons hut....

The shit is actually common. The ones that are out there every day be stashing hella bread.
I doubt you'll find most beggars with 7k on them lmao, it's believable that some make a couple hundred in a day but again I doubt it's consistent in most cases. You're operating on the assumption that most homeless people are putting that money away and saving it. That's just not the case, a lot of those people are addicts and that money is just fueling their addiction.

First, lmao @King Du Raymond Alexander. That shit gets me every time.

Secondly, my mama just pissed me off. She calls me and tells me I need to take my son to church to build a "foundation." She telling me everything I need to do with MY child, then says "but that's your child." I simply tell her, no I'm not taking my child to church but if she feels so strongly about my son going to church, then maybe she should take him. Then she blows up! I stop her mid-rant and tell her I'm not about to have this religious conversation. I'm not going to church and neither is my son. Then she goes on to say a lot more bullshit.

So mh question is, do you think every child should start in church for their "foundation" then let them decide whether or not it's for them as they grow older?

That's your child, but I can see where she is coming from.

She shouldn't have tried to "force" issue on you tho. Now if he wants to go to church wit granny, then i don't see why it should be an issue. Church does build a good foundation.

A LOT of my best memories were from church. The afternoon programs, VBS, running around after church while waiting for my dad and the deacons to finish counting money from tithes, and especially the people.

Lol I don't think you've ever worked with the homeless and those with little access to resources
if you did I'm certain this conversation would be different.

...I digress
Work with them?

You forget I live in the hood??

There was this homeless dude who lived in a hut behind the shopping center. We used to cut behind there when we would walk home for school.... They tore it down when a kid from my school went. Missing.... People immediately suspected dude cuz the kids were always fucking with him

They found Mad money in dude hut... Cops said it was common place. A lot of homeless dudes stash thousands in change and small bills.....

This was in the 80's I can't imagine they just gave it up.....

Post up by a coinstar machine one day.... See if any roll thru

@Joshua 3:16 thanks for the money, babes!

Oh so Josh is just out here giving everyone money and here I thought I was special.

giphy.gif

Work with them?

You forget I live in the hood??

There was this homeless dude who lived in a hut behind the shopping center. We used to cut behind there when we would walk home for school.... They tore it down when a kid from my school went. Missing.... People immediately suspected dude cuz the kids were always fucking with him

They found Mad money in dude hut... Cops said it was common place. A lot of homeless dudes stash thousands in change and small bills.....

This was in the 80's I can't imagine they just gave it up.....

Post up by a coinstar machine one day.... See if any roll thru

LIVING IN THE HOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WORKING WITH HOMELESS PEOPLE

I once saw a hobo pull out a roll of money and bet another hobo $20 for something. He put the toll back up and went back to holding his sign.

As soon as the cars pull off no one would ever know that happened and hos business wouldn't be affected

I doubt you'll find most beggars with 7k on them lmao, it's believable that some make a couple hundred in a day but again I doubt it's consistent in most cases. You're operating on the assumption that most homeless people are putting that money away and saving it. That's just not the case, a lot of those people are addicts and that money is just fueling their addiction.

My point is I make less than $20 an hour. And I pay taxes. If you can make more than $20 an hour pan handling,, I find it insulting that I should feel obligated to give you a dollar under the perception that you're worse off than me.

Just like they assume I got it to give,, imma assume they got more cash on them than I do. And I'm going to assume they got more saved than I do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back