Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the math once. If you panhandle aggressively for like an hour you could easily make $75+

That's way more than I make in a hour.....

Encouragement is all I got to give.

Just wind down the window like

" never give up! You're awesome and Jesus loves you!"

sayin "u need prayer more" is a worse answer than I aint got it.
Their signs normally say "God bless you". Who am I to assume they won't appreciate prayer??Some people love prayer. Are you certain this person would be offended by prayer?

What if that's all she had to give...

Sometimes encouragement is all you have to give someone....

Encouraging words don't put food in your belly or shelter over your head.

It doesn't help you obtain your vices, or basic necessities to get you through the day.

Encourage me by giving me a dollar or you are fundamentally wasting my time and yours.

It's like when after some atrocity happens and people say: Pray for Haiti, Pray for Flint, Pray for Syria, Pray for Somalia without donating one red cent to the cause.

Those places need monetary help.
People can't do shit with prayers.

I did the math once. If you panhandle aggressively for like an hour you could easily make $75+

You're an ass lol, if I was homeless and somebody said this to me I'll cuss them out

Idk, I've always been a firm believer in Pay It Forward
I was having lunch at a restaurant the other day and I was besides these two dudes. We spoke basically said hello and what not. They left and I finished my lunch. The waitress came by and said your meal has been taken care of sir. I was like huh, she said yeah the gentleman you spoke to said don't worry about the bill.

Dude just paid and walked out before I even had a chance to thank him.

And what does $75 get you? lol

come on this whole way of thinking is gross

Encouraging words don't put food in your belly or shelter over your head.

It doesn't help you obtain your vices, or basic necessities to get you through the day.

Encourage me by giving me a dollar or you are fundamentally wasting my time and yours.

It's like when after some atrocity happens and people say: Pray for Haiti, Pray for Flint, Pray for Syria, Pray for Somalia without donating one red cent to the cause.

Those places need monetary help.
People can't do shit with prayers.
You obviously underestimate the power of encouragement

And what does $75 get you? lol

come on this whole way of thinking is gross
Race,, these people be having several thousand dollars on them in small bills and change.

You could easily make $300+ a day on the right corner.

I knew these two chicks who would panhandle every day for weed and drink money, they were both like 19 but they looked 12.... they'd post up outside supermarkets for a Few hours and make a couple hundred...

16463965_1647897055513056_3012466250115710976_n.jpg

I was having lunch at a restaurant the other day and I was besides these two dudes. We spoke basically said hello and what not. They left and I finished my lunch. The waitress came by and said your meal has been taken care of sir. I was like huh, she said yeah the gentleman you spoke to said don't worry about the bill.

Dude just paid and walked out before I even had a chance to thank him.
a man did this with tickets to some exhibit once, when i was a kid, but it turned out he thot i was in need.

thanked him anyway n had a ball lmao

Race,, these people be having several thousand dollars on them in small bills and change.

I knew these two chicks who would panhandle every day for weed and drink money, they were both like 19 but they looked 12.... they'd post up outside supermarkets for a Few hours and make a couple hundred...
I need to see what formulas and figures you getting these results from

Lol I don't think you've ever worked with the homeless and those with little access to resources
if you did I'm certain this conversation would be different.

...I digress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back