Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute... so if your bill was let's say 65 and you paid with a 100 dollar bill... and you didn't get no change back... that's cool with you?
nah, i was talkin bout the never tippin under any circumstances part of ur post. not tippin @ all is a bad habit fam.

Wait a minute... so if your bill was let's say 65 and you paid with a 100 dollar bill... and you didn't get no change back... that's cool with you?

Shit last night the service was so bad... got to the place the chic who seated us never came back to take our orders. She asked us what we wanted to drank and never came back. Had to flag another server down to order.

nah, i was talkin bout the never tippin under any circumstances part of ur post. not tippin @ all is a bad habit fam.

They'll be aight. I use be a nigga that dine and dash. Shit... I'd tell my date hey I'm a fish up here just wait for me at the car. Can't lose out on a date if they don't see you doing that too

Hr long interview Alpo:

Nigga a straight sociopath. So nonchalant about killings.

Hr long Azie Faison interview:

Short story Wayne Perry:

Gonna check these out later. Wayne is a hometown street legend, heard most of the stories about homie already. Never seen that Alpo interview tho.

y do u want servers to Celie spit in ur food

Servers life span at an establishment here is the span of a fruit fly. I've been to that place 4 times and they always have new staff. They be fine too, but they service sucks but the food is good tho. It's just, now I don't like putting people down, some of those servers you can tell won't get far in life.

Someone please explain how people does eat off the same spoon as the dog then feed themselves.

It's not just white people... it was a bad Asian chic at this place last... these muthafuckas let her bring a dog in the restaurant. Even tho she was on the patio I still think that's nasty. Well anyway that bitch was eating and kissing on her dog and shit. She took that dog out to go shit around the grass part. I kno I seen that dog sniff it's shit. This bitch still would kiss it and eat after it.

It's not just white people... it was a bad Asian chic at this place last... these muthafuckas let her bring a dog in the restaurant. Even tho she was on the patio I still think that's nasty. Well anyway that bitch was eating and kissing on her dog and shit. She took that dog out to go shit around the grass part. I kno I seen that dog sniff it's shit. This bitch still would kiss it and eat after it.
some Asians r white inside.

I'm i the only one who notices when Asians appear on tv shows, movies, or commercials, you see them romantically paired mostly wit white folks, than other Asians?

I remember this Asian guy pointing this out in an article he wrote about "Get Out".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back