Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing so much shit this summer it's not even funny. I'm going to the Kendrick concert in Philly. I'm going to Afropunk. I'm going to the roots picnic. I'm seeing digable planets and pharaoh Monch in Philly as well as Dj premier at the end of June.

I have to get it in before school and work chew up all my free time this fall. :jordan:

I also want to go the Jollof Rice festival in DC

I'm doing so much shit this summer it's not even funny. I'm going to the Kendrick concert in Philly. I'm going to Afropunk. I'm going to the roots picnic. I'm seeing digable planets and pharaoh Monch in Philly as well as Dj premier at the end of June.

I have to get it in before school and work chew up all my free time this fall. :jordan:

I also want to go the Jollof Rice festival in DC
Digable Planets?!

Leaving ATL had a good ass time except last night thought I was going to smack the taste out of a nigga mouth at a bar but besides that good times. Real good times

:icu1:

its too soon :cry:

everybody else turnin up over summer, while im on the work grind until summer's damn near over.
I also love Pharoahe Monch fine ass lmao
yeah, he cld get it
:lurkin:
Leaving ATL had a good ass time except last night thought I was going to smack the taste out of a nigga mouth at a bar but besides that good times. Real good times

:icu1:
did u see my girl @BHL?

Just seen a woman outside praying over this homeless woman. The homeless woman thanks her and ask her for some money. The lady says the prayer will help her more than money.

lmaoooo smh

Just seen a woman outside praying over this homeless woman. The homeless woman thanks her and ask her for some money. The lady says the prayer will help her more than money.

lmaoooo smh
What if that's all she had to give...

Sometimes encouragement is all you have to give someone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back