Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

LIVING IN THE HOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WORKING WITH HOMELESS PEOPLE
Personal expeinces effect outlook...

Just like your personal experience with trifling church folk ruined your perception of church...

My experinces with homless folk making and stashing more money than me has ruined me giving my couple of dollars to any of them....

And considering how understanding I was of everyone's crazy church experinces.... I'd like to point out you guys are being very judgmental about my homeless people interactions

My point is I make less than $20 an hour. And I pay taxes. If you can make more than $20 an hour pan handling,, I find it insulting that I should feel obligated to give you a dollar under the perception that you're worse off than me.

Just like they assume I got it to give,, imma assume they got more cash on them than I do. And I'm going to assume they got more saved than I do too.
That's an if, a few outliers don't account for the majority. Come on du, you know this, it's basic statistics.

Personal expeinces effect outlook...

Just like your personal experience with trifling church folk ruined your perception of church...

My experinces with homless folk making and stashing more money than me has ruined me giving my couple of dollars to any of them....

And considering how understanding I was of everyone's crazy church experinces.... I'd like to point out you guys are being very judgmental about my homeless people interactions

Im done talking with you about this shit.

Peace

I don't give homeless people shit. I've almost had to fight some. I've seen one pull out a wad of money at a corner store. One pulled up in a nice car at a church around here. One had a fake limp ans drug his other leg and took off running when a guy stuck some money out the window. A few threw food at my car. One asked me for more money after I gave her some. One threw the change I gave her at my back window. We found out that one of them DID in fact have an arm. This one guy been having cancer for over 10 years and he still out there.

I don't give homeless people shit. I've almost had to fight some. I've seen one pull out a wad of money at a corner store. One pulled up in a nice car at a church around here. One had a fake limp ans drug his other leg and took off running when a guy stuck some money out the window. A few threw food at my car. One asked me for more money after I gave her some. One threw the change I gave her at my back window. We found out that one of them DID in fact have an arm. This one guy been having cancer for over 10 years and he still out there.
You don't say?:welldamn:

My little sweetheart said he wanted to treat himself and I to lunch/dinner using his birthday money. So we are eating chicken(I love this stuff) and watching Finding Dory.

This little boy brings me joy. And chicken.

You ever wanted a whoop your friends ass for doing some phenomenal stupid shit? Not trying to derail the current convo just a random feeling based off this weekend.
2f42f9d7a99028338fbc02b34c02a529_zpshc7lq2hu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back