Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop the story broham

Brotha check this out so a friend I've known for a long time had a grad party at her house yesterday. Just a small thing for the group so as I'm there she has a book out for people to write in for any good wishes or anything. As I'm getting ready to write I keep seeing I'll miss you from other peoples messages. I'm like:bruh1:Hold up the hell going on she's moving or something? Turns out she is indeed moving to fking Detroit and I'm just finding this shit out. That's not what's bothering me though it's WHY she's moving. Apparently she is moving out there with her boyfriend

Brief thing about this piece of shit is he's apparently hit her and her ass didn't say a damm thing and I didn't find out until months later AFTER restraining order shenanigans.:disnig: Apparently they have been talking again for the past few weeks and started going out again. I met this dude once and already knew we'd never be friends and this was before all this happened. Dude is a legit control freak and has jealous issues with us and it was fuck him from that time.

Anyway according to my boy she's on this "oh he's changed" type shit and I'm like:disnig::mf!::sayword:The hell she's acting so gotdamn stupid like this isn't all part of his plan to sucker her again?? Nooow she'll be moving out to a whollle nother state by herself with this dude and I'm scared he's going to hurt her because I know THAT is exactly where it's going. We are having our annual bbq for Memorial day and he's supposed to be coming so I'm airing all this shit out to him because I keep being kept out the gotdamn loop. I don't play that abuse bullshit:uk:

Brotha check this out so a friend I've known for a long time had a grad party at her house yesterday. Just a small thing for the group so as I'm there she has a book out for people to write in for any good wishes or anything. As I'm getting ready to write I keep seeing I'll miss you from other peoples messages. I'm like:bruh1:Hold up the hell going on she's moving or something? Turns out she is indeed moving to fking Detroit and I'm just finding this shit out. That's not what's bothering me though it's WHY she's moving. Apparently she is moving out there with her boyfriend

Brief thing about this piece of shit is he's apparently hit her and her ass didn't say a damm thing and I didn't find out until months later AFTER restraining order shenanigans.:disnig: Apparently they have been talking again for the past few weeks and started going out again. I met this dude once and already knew we'd never be friends and this was before all this happened. Dude is a legit control freak and has jealous issues with us and it was fuck him from that time.

Anyway according to my boy she's on this "oh he's changed" type shit and I'm like:disnig::mf!::sayword:The hell she's acting so gotdamn stupid like this isn't all part of his plan to sucker her again?? Nooow she'll be moving out to a whollle nother state by herself with this dude and I'm scared he's going to hurt her because I know THAT is exactly where it's going. We are having our annual bbq for Memorial day and he's supposed to be coming so I'm airing all this shit out to him because I keep being kept out the gotdamn loop. I don't play that abuse bullshit:uk:
you're a good person. most would've said she made her bed if she chose to not only stay but go with him.

you're a good person. most would've said she made her bed if she chose to not only stay but go with him.
I already know I have no choice but to accept this as she's been talking back with him and apparently went to DR with him a few months ago. Jackass :scust1:

I took this picture

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

What happened to the comment wall?

Can't have any cussing on the forum main page due to the ads and some of yall be drunk when yall make ur status', so to eliminate the chance of a slip up, I just took it from the main page, u can still leave comments on ur page tho.

I already know I have no choice but to accept this as she's been talking back with him and apparently went to DR with him a few months ago. Jackass :scust1:

You just gotta let her do her. I know you want to confront dude but all that's gonna do is cause problems between you and your friend. They're together so nothing you say will change that, just be there for her when she needs you if he does something to her again.

Can't have any cussing on the forum main page due to the ads and some of yall be drunk when yall make ur status', so to eliminate the chance of a slip up, I just took it from the main page, u can still leave comments on ur page tho.

or you could just ask people not to cuss on their statuses.

whats the point of making a status if no one can see it unless they go on your page?
*blink blink*

or you could just ask people not to cuss on their statuses.

whats the point of making a status if no one can see it unless they go on your page?
*blink blink*

Well unless u plan to pay me ad money if someone happens to slip up, stfu.

Well unless u plan to pay me ad money if someone happens to slip up, stfu.

Im not paying you shit, I'm just expressing that the comment wall was a feature that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I dont know why you shut down the suggestion of us not cussing on your statuses (which isnt hard to do)

I dont think what I said was too crazy

But I get it, youre in your bag and your feelings it seems.

Dont let me stop you from getting to that coin sir

bqZpW.gif

Im not paying you shit, I'm just expressing that the comment wall was a feature that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I dont know why you shut down the suggestion of us not cussing on your statuses (which isnt hard to do)

I dont think what I said was too crazy

But I get it, youre in your bag and your feelings it seems.

Dont let me stop you from getting to that coin sir

bqZpW.gif

I'll bring it back, but it's gonna be zero tolerance. Anybody slips up and it's an automatic ban.

You just gotta let her do her. I know you want to confront dude but all that's gonna do is cause problems between you and your friend. They're together so nothing you say will change that, just be there for her when she needs you if he does something to her again.
That's the thing I already know once they leave I'm most likely not hearing from her again. He's a legit comtrol freak she actually didn't say anything to us for 6 months because he told her not to talk to us before. I already know the drill. :wecool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back