Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of writing an article about that for the main site right now smh. With Trump/US Gov u never know tho, this could be one big ass ploy to keep our attention from something else.

Nothing wrong with that, but as I added in my comment, it's not uncommon to find on fossilized bones. The only problem I have with the post is that first spoiler which makes it seem like demolished years of research suddenly.

I've always stated that I had my reservations when or comes to the dinosaurs, their origin, and the commonly excepted timeline for them walking the earth. I posted this because it could mean that their was a period that man and dinosaour could have roamed the earth together....which would explain that carving on the Ta Prohm temple in Cambodia. Since we like to think "ancient" man was incapable of advanced archeology.

That's not a dinosaur though, right?

I will be hosting the ABW Dating Game today. I finally got @TheMasterKey to sit down himself and participate!

I need 2 more ladies to inbox if they're interested in playing. Thank you!

Maybe there is a plausible explanation for soft tissue on the bones that they haven't yet found
It's possible but the consensus atm is that it's simply a well preserved fossil, it's not like they're finding whole chunks of rib meat on these bones, they're finding microscopic samples.

I've always stated that I had my reservations when or comes to the dinosaurs, their origin, and the commonly excepted timeline for them walking the earth. I posted this because it could mean that their was a period that man and dinosaour could have roamed the earth together....which would explain that carving on the Ta Prohm temple in Cambodia. Since we like to think "ancient" man was incapable of advanced archeology.

That's not a dinosaur though, right?
Again my problem with your post was you posting it like it suddenly disproved a hundred years scientific knowledge, if it were true it'd be pretty big but it happened in 2014, and the guy who found the soft tissue isn't even a paleontologist, that leaves plenty of room for cross contamination from other species especially since the tissue he found wasn't tested.

As for Ta Prohm don't you think it's equally as possible that they just simply thought those images looked nice, I mean we do it in the modern day all the time, it doesn't magically mean that whatever we decorate various places with now suddenly exist. If this is basis for a modern dinosaur theory it's about as flimsy as the acient astronaut theory. Both hinge on finding old statues and carvings and then pointing at them like it proves a point.

Remember how chicks would get pissed if you pulled off before they got in the house safely?

OK explain to me how its okay for them to pull off before their kids get in the school safely?
1f610.png

Wasn't mother's day just Sunday?
1f610.png

Remember how chicks would get pissed if you pulled off before they got in the house safely?

OK explain to me how its okay for them to pull off before their kids get in the school safely?
1f610.png

1f610.png
Tough question. They shouldn't but maybe they have to get to work or just feel safe after the child gets out of the car. Wouldn't work in my household but I hope they have a good readon. Also, may be too soon to start criticizing them

1f610.png

1f610.png

I can't stand when I see parents do that.

Our house is like the neighborhood kids hangout spot for some dang reason, but parents will just drop their kids off at the door and pull off.

You don't know who is answering, if Freddy gone pull them in through the window or what?

SMH #DirtbagParentsAreTheWorst

naw fuck that, i sit there and make sure my kid gets inside the building....these broads making their babies get out the car in the middle of the street and pulling off before they get on the curb.....

shit trifling

:scust1:
My son is only three so I know when I drop him off I make sure he is there and seen. I am sure my wife does the same and she probably doesn't leave until he is sitting in his seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back