Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't gon do shit. I've had a close friend go viral and she was getting threats out the ass and ain't nobody follow through.

I've even been threatened after a pic I posted went viral. The homosexuals were on my ass.
lol, i've posted my work address like 50 leven times, and even took screen shots from google maps with pictures of me standing on the steps to prove i was standing there and routinely challenged motherfuckers to come holla at me...

not one taker.....

lol, i've posted my work address like 50 leven times, and even took screen shots from google maps with pictures of me standing on the steps to prove i was standing there and routinely challenged motherfuckers to come holla at me...

not one taker.....

Let's not forget the vid you shot walking around the shopping center, and asking 2 random brothas if they were "R.D."

Yeah Du about dat life muthafuccas. Lol.

Let's not forget the vid you shot walking around the shopping center, and asking 2 random brothas if they were "R.D."

shit was just convenient....dude popped shit and said the shopping center next to is college campus what was coincidentally 5 mins from my site that day, i was like bet, i'm on my way

Some of the best stories ever on the internet involve Du. What ever happened to that guy fundz I think his name was or something like that.

Some of the best stories ever on the internet involve Du. What ever happened to that guy fundz I think his name was or something like that.
that nigga a dj in DC..

we still cool on facebook....

but yea, i took the brunt of a roasting aimed for him... niggaz went in on me...lawd

naw them niggaz all hated me anyway....plus imma easy target cuz everybody know my business and i'm always talking shit....

it was bound to happen...i survived

he back bruh.....

it was only a matter of time before colbert took the gloves off....i was starting to think he went soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back