Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't gon do shit. I've had a close friend go viral and she was getting threats out the ass and ain't nobody follow through.

I've even been threatened after a pic I posted went viral. The homosexuals were on my ass.

They ain't gon do shit. I've had a close friend go viral and she was getting threats out the ass and ain't nobody follow through.

I've even been threatened after a pic I posted went viral. The homosexuals were on my ass.
What did you do and what did your friend do to go viral

Now our clown president giving out classified information to Russia, this whole administration should be wiped out.

I just like how repubs and their bases support for don is unwavering.
Some real ride or die cacs

Let that had been Pres. Obama...my gawd!

The GOP would be pushing for impeachment, charge him wit treason, pit a warrant out for his arrest, and hit him wit jaywalking tickets.

Reactions: GNS
What did you do and what did your friend do to go viral
My friends went more viral than mine. She pretended to put her son up after Trump won the election. She recorded and he was crying. Her shit was all on TMZ. People called CPS on her and all that. Them white people wasn't playing. They made a page for her son and all kinda shit.

My photo was a roast. I roasted that old guy that everyone was calling Mr. StealYoGrandma. I had to delete it with a quickness.

My friends went more viral than mine. She pretended to put her son up after Trump won the election. She recorded and he was crying. Her shit was all on TMZ. People called CPS on her and all that. Them white people wasn't playing. They made a page for her son and all kinda shit.

My photo was a roast. I roasted that old guy that everyone was calling Mr. StealYoGrandma. I had to delete it with a quickness.
The gay nigga that dresses well from houston right? Post that shit

They gay nigga that dresses well from houston right? Post that shit
Yes him. I don't know if I still got the screenshots. I had to delete it, my mama made me because it was getting too big and she ain't want it to affect my job. I'm gonna look for it. I think I still got some inboxes.

I had a video of my grandmother receiving a new car from my mama and me get a lot of views. Also, my son video was on IG and people were calling all kind of shit. He was just dancing.

I can't stand when I see parents do that.

Our house is like the neighborhood kids hangout spot for some dang reason, but parents will just drop their kids off at the door and pull off.

You don't know who is answering, if Freddy gone pull them in through the window or what?

SMH #DirtbagParentsAreTheWorst
Have u checked any of these parents sir/maam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back