Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil

The DINOSAUR SOFT TISSUE They Keep Finding Now PROVES They Are Not Millions and Millions of Years Old
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Attorneys for a California State University, Northridge scientist who was terminated from his job after discovering soft tissue on a triceratops fossil have filed a lawsuit against the university.

While at the Hell Creek Formation excavation site in Montana, researcher Mark Armitage discovered what he believed to be the largest triceratops horn ever unearthed at the site, according to attorney Brad Dacus of Pacific Justice Institute.

Upon examination of the horn under a high-powered microscope back at CSUN, Dacus says Armitage was “fascinated” to find soft tissue on the sample – a discovery Bacus said stunned members of the school’s biology department and even some students “because it indicates that dinosaurs roamed the earth only thousands of years in the past rather than going extinct 60 million years ago.”

“Since some creationists, like [Armitage], believe that the triceratops bones are only 4,000 years old at most, [Armitage's] work vindicated his view that these dinosaurs roamed the planet relatively recently,” according to the complaint filed July 22 in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Angkor Wat temple?

cambo-mammal2.jpg

Built: 1186

Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil

The DINOSAUR SOFT TISSUE They Keep Finding Now PROVES They Are Not Millions and Millions of Years Old
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Attorneys for a California State University, Northridge scientist who was terminated from his job after discovering soft tissue on a triceratops fossil have filed a lawsuit against the university.

While at the Hell Creek Formation excavation site in Montana, researcher Mark Armitage discovered what he believed to be the largest triceratops horn ever unearthed at the site, according to attorney Brad Dacus of Pacific Justice Institute.

Upon examination of the horn under a high-powered microscope back at CSUN, Dacus says Armitage was “fascinated” to find soft tissue on the sample – a discovery Bacus said stunned members of the school’s biology department and even some students “because it indicates that dinosaurs roamed the earth only thousands of years in the past rather than going extinct 60 million years ago.”

“Since some creationists, like [Armitage], believe that the triceratops bones are only 4,000 years old at most, [Armitage's] work vindicated his view that these dinosaurs roamed the planet relatively recently,” according to the complaint filed July 22 in Los Angeles Superior Court.

Angkor Wat temple?

cambo-mammal2.jpg

Built: 1186

So one example disproves hundreds of others?

Lol your not even trying to hide your agenda

Edit: I looked into this, it says that he found "unmineralized tissue" in the fossilized bone, which is not unheard of on fossilized bones. All it means is that the tissue was well preserved, it doesn't challenge the long standing age of dinosaurs at all.............

Last edited:
U talkin about gettin ridiculous superstar calls like Lebron?
Just regular blatant calls. Nothing like Lebron, just regular shit. Granted he stopped going to the rack after Beal got hot, but before that it was like damn lol. Wizards lack depth though, which is why I felt like the series should've been over

Nothing wrong with that, but as I added in my comment, it's not uncommon to find on fossilized bones. The only problem I have with the post is that first spoiler which makes it seem like demolished years of research suddenly.
Maybe there is a plausible explanation for soft tissue on the bones that they haven't yet found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back