Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shyt nigga why you ain't say nothing before?

@TheMasterKey plz take out 5k so i can pay the brotha for his color coordination services.

I never took the bread for the glow cuz I wasn't sure if you liked the code that's being used, there was another code that he dropped too. But if you like this one we can roll with that.

if niggaz feel guilted to buy a shoe they can't afford they're fucking fools.....

and the only fool that lets a fool hold onto their money is a bigger fool.....

when it comes to buying those shoes...the only folk that will actually buy them are the folk that absolutely have spent that kinda money on shoes like gucci before...

the pic may be trolling, but it hold weight cuz those will absolutely be the only folk who will actually be going out to buy them...

what kids is lonzo ball really exposed to lot that.....this is a sportscenter aged fan problem.....

kids don't even know this is a thing
You made this way more abstract than it originally was, I think your point is better than the fb post' point, which left out information to shit on black people which is lame to say the least.

You made this way more abstract than it originally was, I think your point is better than the fb post' point, which left out information to shit on black people which is lame to say the least.
oh absolutely....

it's clearly a troll post... but it sparks a hilarious discussion cuz the folk who are so outraged are the most likely to be the ones to cop the shits......i mean they actually represent the demographic or market group, because they are the most familiar with dude, and most likely to give him free marketing by sharing a post referencing him and the name of his brand....

it's one of the most amusing things in the world to me right now.....ESPECIALLY bcuz the people who are the most upset are also in the social demographics of those who start their own business, so more times then not they're direct peers of the guy... shit has so many levels to troll....i am having a ball on facebook

I honestly don't see the reason for the outrage tbh.

ESPECIALLY since folks brag about paying that same amount or more shoes or flip flop.

It's obvious it's not the shoes they have a issue wit, it's Lavar. Let those same shoes be made by Gucci, Prada, LV, or any other high end fashion company. You wouldn't hear a peep.

Folks would still buy it. Rappers would brag about it in their songs. Niggas will be in the club sportin them to show they got money. Etc, etc, etc.

Smart move on his part. Hate it or love, it got people talking about it.

ESPECIALLY since folks brag about paying that same amount or more shoes or flip flop.

It's obvious it's not the shoes they have a issue wit, it's Lavar. Let those same shoes be made by Gucci, Prada, LV, or any other high end fashion company. You wouldn't hear a peep.

Folks would still buy it. Rappers would brag about it in their songs. Niggas will be in the club sportin them to show they got money. Etc, etc, etc.

my point exactly

i can see this pov honestly

oh absolutely....

it's clearly a troll post... but it sparks a hilarious discussion cuz the folk who are so outraged are the most likely to be the ones to cop the shits......i mean they actually represent the demographic or market group, because they are the most familiar with dude, and most likely to give him free marketing by sharing a post referencing him and the name of his brand....

it's one of the most amusing things in the world to me right now.....ESPECIALLY bcuz the people who are the most upset are also in the social demographics of those who start their own business, so more times then not they're direct peers of the guy... shit has so many levels to troll....i am having a ball on facebook
I think you're reading into it too much du, there's no cleverness in the wording of the post, it speaks in too many generalities to be a troll post. Notice they say black community not hypebeast, trendsetters, or any other goofy term people come up with for people big into fashion. It's clearly a post made for getting likes from people who don't do any research and take everything at face value.

Everything you think that makes this a troll/clever post are things you added in yourself. The article doesn't have the undertones that you mention it lacks the substance you brought into it, so really you're giving them credit for something they didn't do.

The dentist took one look and said all 4 of my wisdom teeth will have to come out.

19b_1415336376_sf_14.jpg

Yay! Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back