Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got the one that was cracked removed.

My gawd...to be able to chew on that side of my mouth again...
tumblr_inline_nvdgf5JPiS1sm7imj_540.gif

...words can't describe it.

What do yall be doing to your teeth? I've never had any dental problems in my whole life

The bottom ones are not out yet but the X-ray shows they are at an angle and if I allow them to continue to grow they will hurt the teeth in front of them and eventually change the contour and the alignment of the mouth.

The bottom ones are not out yet but the X-ray shows they are at an angle and if I allow them to continue to grow they will hurt the teeth in front of them and eventually change the contour and the alignment of the mouth.
Listen to them! This is what happened to me. I had perfectly straight teeth(braces) but that wisdom tooth came in and kinda pushed my teeth. They ain't fucked up but they shifted. He told me if I get it pulled my teeth would shift back.

Is this a common feline human problem?

Edit: Chi town answered

Listen to them! This is what happened to me. I had perfectly straight teeth(braces) but that wisdom tooth came in and kinda pushed my teeth. They ain't fucked up but they shifted. He told me if I get it pulled my teeth would shift back.
False
My wisdoms turned my bottom front two kinda sideways, got them removed like 5 years ago and they haven't shifted back.

False
My wisdoms turned my bottom front two kinda sideways, got them removed like 5 years ago and they haven't shifted back.
Oh hell naw. Mine ain't that bad. It just pushed one tooth uneven. I'm used to it now. I still be pulling! I guess I'll leave it alone.

What do yall be doing to your teeth? I've never had any dental problems in my whole life
Wisdom teeth have a mind of their own

Some times they grow in the way they are supposed to, most times they don't. I think they are..I can't recall the word..vestigal maybe? Where you don't need them to survive? Like the appendix.

I had two coming in and they were at an angle pushing up against the ones in front of them.

They put me to sleep and took all four of them out.

That percocet and phenobarb precscription...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back