Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season was shortened but ppl were glad to have basketball back, even for those 40-50 games they played.

No MJ was an adjustment period and the Bulls still were in contention that year, Blame Pippen's bone head foul on a 3pt shot to help the Knicks win that year.

But nah this shit has been awful, the best series was the Spurs vs the Grizzs followed by Wiz vs the Celtics everything else they could have simulated this shit to the WCF and ECF,

Shit was beyond trash this year.

full_zpsubwkbaqv.gif

I think you're reading into it too much du, there's no cleverness in the wording of the post, it speaks in too many generalities to be a troll post. Notice they say black community not hypebeast, trendsetters, or any other goofy term people come up with for people big into fashion. It's clearly a post made for getting likes from people who don't do any research and take everything at face value.

Everything you think that makes this a troll/clever post are things you added in yourself. The article doesn't have the undertones that you mention it lacks the substance you brought into it, so really you're giving them credit for something they didn't do.
That's how I troll. I'm fully aware of this set up. U think you're the only person I annoy the hell out of...

They told me that too. But i only did one. Way too much pain. And my wisdom teeth wernt hurting. Felt like it was not worth it.
They took two of mines,, and the medicine wore off on the 2nd

#1 pain I've ever felt in my life easy

The bottom ones are not out yet but the X-ray shows they are at an angle and if I allow them to continue to grow they will hurt the teeth in front of them and eventually change the contour and the alignment of the mouth.
I need to get mine removed. is it better under general anesthetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back