Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw man, stop making excuses for that broad....

she realizes she's in 2017.....

she know niggaz tend to fight back for being called niggers these days....so she not gonna directly racially disrespect you.....

but her indirect game was impeccable

13138778_811529762310608_5166331235764916334_n.jpg

naw man, stop making excuses for that broad....

she realizes she's in 2017.....

she know niggaz tend to fight back for being called niggers these days....so she not gonna directly racially disrespect you.....

but her indirect game was impeccable

i pride myself in being able to take the temp of the room

so lets say i do suspect she is speaking to me in a racial undertone...then what? get all niggerish on her? fuck up my money for the next tournament that i call in NOLA?

so lets say i do suspect she is speaking to me in a racial undertone...then what? get all niggerish on her? fuck up my money for the next tournament that i call in NOLA?
You don't have to fight fire with fire so to speak but the story as told originally made it seem like at first you were oblivious to the possibility that she was being racist.

no make her feel uncomfortable and hold her accountable...

not everything is black and white......you don't have to wild out....you could very directly and respectfully let her her know you can detect her tone and you're not with the fuck shit.....

if you were doing nothing wrong or illegal or asking for anything unreasonable make her explain why you should be subject to anything less the treatment you feel you are entitled as a paying customer...
the broad was coming at yall like "yall niggaz act like yall never seen a roach" i would want to know why she felt it was okay to expect us to be okay with roaches.....

like seriously.....make it a thing.....

"ma'm could you please explain to me why you thin i would be okay sleeping with roaches? is it my appearance? do i seem like someone to you who enjoys the overnight company of insects?

cuz i mean, that shit bothers me....

at what point do we stop being reasonable and polite about complete bullshit??

like i get it.. most things can be excused.....and i excuse a whole lot....but certain shit...like situations where 'm 100% entitled to a wild out......ooooo you getting all of it....

cuz let some white folk check into a room with roaches at 2am...

they ain't coming downstairs nice at all....they pissed the whole way to the front desk like
114W0kvrPByIKc.gif

no make her feel uncomfortable and hold her accountable...

not everything is black and white......you don't have to wild out....you could very directly and respectfully let her her know you can detect her tone and you're not with the fuck shit.....

if you were doing nothing wrong or illegal or asking for anything unreasonable make her explain why you should be subject to anything less the treatment you feel you are entitled as a paying customer...
the broad was coming at yall like "yall niggaz act like yall never seen a roach" i would want to know why she felt it was okay to expect us to be okay with roaches.....

like seriously.....make it a thing.....

"ma'm could you please explain to me why you thin i would be okay sleeping with roaches? is it my appearance? do i seem like someone to you who enjoys the overnight company of insects?

i asked her that very question

why did she think i would be comfortable sleeping with roaches? That is not my norm as I explained to her

but thats why i called the guy over the whole setup. He values me and Knock very highly and he was about to go ape shit if her final answer was going to be there would've been an issue with trying to move us

but knowing him, dude would've paid for knock and I to get a room at another hotel just two buildings over

i asked her that very question

why did she think i would be comfortable sleeping with roaches? That is not my norm as I explained to her

but thats why i called the guy over the whole setup. He values me and Knock very highly and he was about to go ape shit if her final answer was going to be there would've been an issue with trying to move us

but knowing him, dude would've paid for knock and I to get a room at another hotel just two buildings over

ion need nobody to go ape shit for me... i can handle that all by myself with a moments notice....

lol at me needing someone else to get mad for me.....like i don't have the permission to get mad on my own.......

cuz i mean, that shit bothers me....

at what point do we stop being reasonable and polite about complete bullshit??

like i get it.. most things can be excused.....and i excuse a whole lot....but certain shit...like situations where 'm 100% entitled to a wild out......ooooo you getting all of it....

cuz let some white folk check into a room with roaches at 2am...

they ain't coming downstairs nice at all....they pissed the whole way to the front desk like

114W0kvrPByIKc.gif

So...fuccin...true. Lol.

This is a dumb post and why I despise fb, black people aren't upset that a black family is making high priced shoes. Black people are upset because Lavar Ball tried to guilt trip black people into supporting a shoe that's overpriced and is well beyond the means of many black families.

The post above conveniently left that out for those likes tho....

Last edited:
This is a dumb post and why I despise fb, black people aren't upset that a black family is making high priced shoes. Black people are upset because Lavar Ball tried to guilt trip black people into supporting a shoe that's overpriced and is well beyond the means of many black families.

The post above conveniently left that out for those likes tho....
if niggaz feel guilted to buy a shoe they can't afford they're fucking fools.....

and the only fool that lets a fool hold onto their money is a bigger fool.....

when it comes to buying those shoes...the only folk that will actually buy them are the folk that absolutely have spent that kinda money on shoes like gucci before...

the pic may be trolling, but it hold weight cuz those will absolutely be the only folk who will actually be going out to buy them...

what kids is lonzo ball really exposed to lot that.....this is a sportscenter aged fan problem.....

kids don't even know this is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back