Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former- yes

Active- no

That's one thing I hate about niggas. You knew she stripped when you met, but x months down the road you feeling some way about. That's the ultimate fuck nigga move.
All people and I mean all of we have to learn that we can't change a person. They have to want to change for themselves. If you meet a woman or man or whatever and they like certain things like expensive clothes or something. You can not get mad at them when your money runs out.

All people and I mean all of we have to learn that we can't change a person. They have to want to change for themselves. If you meet a woman or man or whatever and they like certain things like expensive clothes or something. You can not get mad at them when your money runs out.

Co-sign.

And usually 9/10 it's the thing that attracted them to that person in the first. Now it's a problem. Like you said earlier it'd be different if it was new behavior or something they kept secret.

Do you talk to woman about their past? Your queen could have been the whatever before she became your queen? Could you imagine if woman were so caught up in our past as we are with theirs.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying don't judge her for her past, but in the next breath say you wouldn't fuck with her if she was currently a stripper/prostitute. If you're saying it's not ok for us to judge anybody it shouldn't matter if it was in her past or if she's currently doing it.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying don't judge her for her past, but in the next breath say you wouldn't fuck with her if she was currently a stripper/prostitute. If you're saying it's not ok for us to judge anybody it shouldn't matter if it was in her past or if she's currently doing it.

What?

You do know the difference between Past & Present right?

Judging someone for they've done vs what they're currently doing, is not a contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back