Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he can have faux locs but not a fake beard?
guess I'm kinda like the fellas who r cool with hair extension but not ass-padding?

HTB1uKDJJVXXXXXcXFXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg

Honestly... Like seriously....

As long as she's clean I could rock with a stripper or ex prostitute....

Everybody got a story,, and reality is often much more bearable than our overactive imaginations

What?

You do know the difference between Past & Present right?

Judging someone for they've done vs what they're currently doing, is not a contradiction.

It is a contradiction, if the point is not to judge someone, it shouldn't matter when they did it.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying don't judge her for her past, but in the next breath say you wouldn't fuck with her if she was currently a stripper/prostitute. If you're saying it's not ok for us to judge anybody it shouldn't matter if it was in her past or if she's currently doing it.
How am I contradicting. It is two separate things. Past vs present. I am saying it would be hard for me to meet someone that is currently doing either of the two because of what attracks me to a person. I also didn't say I would judge solely on that basis. It would be hard for someone currently engaged in that activity to be attractive to me. That is not a judgement. It would be more about the things that come along with those lifestyle and not the lifestyle that I have a problem with. You can't be married to me and sleep with other men. Fact not judgement. You can't be married to me and dance and take your clothes off for other people. Again fact not judgement. You can't be a man and be by wife. Again fact not judgement. There is a difference between facts and judging people.

Honestly... Like seriously....

As long as she's clean I could rock with a stripper or ex prostitute....

Everybody got a story,, and reality is often much more bearable than our overactive imaginations
if u think about it, wld it be all that diff from bein with a person who did all that for free? cuz it's common in this tinder era.

It is a contradiction, if the point is not to judge someone, it shouldn't matter when they did it.
To disagree with a person is judgement? I am not saying you shouldn't wife a current stripper or prostitute. I am saying for me to be attracted to someone now they have to have certain qualities that it would be pretty impossible for them to engage in those activities so I can only speak for their past. A good friend of mine violates certain codes that I believe in. I have not stopped speaking to him but he doesn't come over my wife and has dinner with my wife and son. I am not judging him it is just hard for us to be friends the way we used to because I disagree with his movements. Judging would be if I said stripping and prostitution are wrong! Bad ! They should all be destroyed because of what they do.

if u think about it, wld it be all that diff from bein with a person who did all that for free? cuz it's common in this tinder era.
That is why I said at least they are upfront about it. I have a bigger issue with untruth than I do with truth. The truth is an offense but not a sin.

How am I contradicting. It is two separate things. Past vs present. I am saying it would be hard for me to meet someone that is currently doing either of the two because of what attracks me to a person. I also didn't say I would judge solely on that basis. It would be hard for someone currently engaged in that activity to be attractive to me. That is not a judgement. It would be more about the things that come along with those lifestyle and not the lifestyle that I have a problem with. You can't be married to me and sleep with other men. Fact not judgement. You can't be married to me and dance and take your clothes off for other people. Again fact not judgement. You can't be a man and be by wife. Again fact not judgement. There is a difference between facts and judging people.

Again, it is contradictory. You can't say "how can yall judge someone for their past" and in the next breath say "I chick that strips wouldn't attract me". Like you said, how can you judge a woman for making money in a way that's not doing any harm to someone?

MTV did a "True Life" episode on dating a stripper...or was it about interracial couples?

Anyway, this white guy was dating a. Lack chick who was a stripper. Said he didn't jealous or anything. Would even come to the club to see her. If no one was throwing money, he'd get up and throw a few dollars.

Said whenever he did that, it would start a chain reaction. N/c in his words, he felt brotha wasn't tryin to get shown out by a white boy. Think he proposed to her.

Again, it is contradictory. You can't say "how can yall judge someone for their past" and in the next breath say "I chick that strips wouldn't attract me". Like you said, how can you judge a woman for making money in a way that's not doing any harm to someone?
Ok. After you get passed the physical attraction I am not attracted to any woman that goes out all the time whether she is making money or not. I am just not in a place spiritually or mentally where we would have much in common. If a woman has too much make up it wouldn't attract me. I am not even attracted to straight hair anymore. That is not a judgement on anyone.

is this the same one who got a matching tat that u didn't follow thru on? birds of a feather, the lot of u
Take it easy, this here is a judge free zone

She know she busted, that's why she hit me with the 'Heeyyyy' text

Ok. After you get passed the physical attraction I am not attracted to any woman that goes out all the time whether she is making money or not. I am just not in a place spiritually or mentally where we would have much in common. If a woman has too much make up it wouldn't attract me. I am not even attracted to straight hair anymore. That is not a judgement on anyone.

I know strippers who only work every other friday n sat and chill at home the other days and she wears light make up.

So someone explain this whole money thing as someone just robbed me of ABW dollars when all they had to do was ask and I would have given it to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back