Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that even a question. The better question is would you let your girlfriend continue you strip? If you met a stripper at least you know up front what she does. Some men are choosing women who do a lot worse and not getting paid for it.

So you would wife a stripper?

You have people who would let their wife's sleep with other men and vice versa but we are judging but a stripper is a problem? And before any type of disrespects start no my wife has never stripped or my sister. I just find it strange that there is a stigma on people that make a living not hurting anyone.

What if they are his old locs?

Cut them and regrowing them?

So ppl really cut their own hair off and save it for a later application?

Ionno... I mean technically it's his hair lol. I've never heard of that before. Seems like he doin too much, but I guess.

I am already married but if I met her she would be an ex stripper and there for I wouldn't have a problem with it provided everything else was ok. There would have to be reasons why she did that and I would have to believe that those reasons where changeable. I have done things in my past a lot worse than stripping and I was accepted. So the answer isn't simple I could meet a stripper and then after she stopped she could be my wife but my wife can't currently be a stripper. I hope that makes sense.

You have people who would let their wife's sleep with other men and vice versa but we are judging but a stripper is a problem? And before any type of disrespects start no my wife has never stripped or my sister. I just find it strange that there is a stigma on people that make a living not hurting anyone.

Would u wife a prostitute?

So ppl really cut their own hair off and save it for a later application?

Ionno... I mean technically it's his hair lol. I've never heard of that before. Seems like he doin too much, but I guess.
I have my dreads from the first time I cut them. I know a few ppl that still have their dreads

I was told to attach them when I grew them again but I agree it seems weird to put them back in ya hair

I try not to judge anyone. In my opinion if she is honestly just dancing and not getting paid for sex is it really a big deal. If I met a woman and she worked in Mcdonalds it would be my job to elevate her out of that position. So if I met a woman and she was dancing it would be my job to elevate her from that. If a woman met me and I was doing illegal, immoral ( God's law not man law) things then I would hope she would elevate me from that. If you met a woman and you were able to replace her material obsession if that was the reason she was dancing you wouldn't seriously date her?

I have my dreads from the first time I cut them. I know a few ppl that still have their dreads

I was told to attach them when I grew them again but I agree it seems weird to put them back in ya hair
join the 360 wave movement b..........................it's lit (like the young people say)

Do you talk to woman about their past? Your queen could have been the whatever before she became your queen? Could you imagine if woman were so caught up in our past as we are with theirs.
I am that unicorn of a woman who cares bout a niggas past.

wldn't care if he had faux locs tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back