Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ne2xgj19sh1rnhnqfo1_500.gif

IMG_5589.GIF

Last year I bought a guy a shirt that he posted on Facebook. The shirt was something that fit his personality. He was shocked to find out I bought it for him. Saturday, that same guy surprised me with a purple toaster. That made my damn day. I didn't want a gift in return but to receive one was wonderful. I'm an avid gift giver, it's a gift and a curse. There are so many guys out here that have never been given a random gift or a just because gift and it blows my mind. So many women think men are supposed to just gift and gift and gift and these same women hardly do anything in return. Men like gifts too and men need to be spoiled just the same.

Was this a bf or just a freind?

Last year I bought a guy a shirt that he posted on Facebook. The shirt was something that fit his personality. He was shocked to find out I bought it for him. Saturday, that same guy surprised me with a purple toaster. That made my damn day. I didn't want a gift in return but to receive one was wonderful. I'm an avid gift giver, it's a gift and a curse. There are so many guys out here that have never been given a random gift or a just because gift and it blows my mind. So many women think men are supposed to just gift and gift and gift and these same women hardly do anything in return. Men like gifts too and men need to be spoiled just the same.
One of the best post ever written.

i hate getting gifts b/c it always seems to get brought back in my face when there is discourse in the relationship

My ex told me she gave me the best years of her life

Seen a recent picture of her, I guess she was right.......

Last edited:
So wait wait wait. Women of ABW would you date a man with fake locs? I was on the train this morning and this woman asked me if all of my hair was real? Then proceeded to tell me how she dated a man that had fake locs. Please explain? When did this become a ting? Now both man and woman wearing weave?

So wait wait wait. Women of ABW would you date a man with fake locs? I was on the train this morning and this woman asked me if all of my hair was real? Then proceeded to tell me how she dated a man that had fake locs. Please explain? When did this become a ting? Now both man and woman wearing weave?

i was calling some games this weekend and saw a lil vanilla boy trying to grow some locs

first time i heard this song was at a scrip club...

my lawd, she was AMAZING!! no pun

:clawd2:

No. I don't want a man who wears weaves and extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back