Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone explain this whole money thing as someone just robbed me of ABW dollars when all they had to do was ask and I would have given it to them?

It's a wild wild west game inside the forum. A list of the things u can do with the money is on the first page of the "ABW STORE" thread.

It's a wild wild west game inside the forum. A list of the things u can do with the money is on the first page of the "ABW STORE" thread.
See I never went into that thread so I wouldn't know. I will build it back up so one of you can rob it again. But next time at least approach me from the front so I can see you while you are robbing me.

if u think about it, wld it be all that diff from bein with a person who did all that for free? cuz it's common in this tinder era.
Thing is a little over 10 years ago a homeboy of mines convinced a few chicks around the way to post ads on back page and run a few dates....

It wasn't like they made a career of it, but it happened.... And if it every came up on conversation, they could never claim they didn't sell ass at one point in life....

And while a large majority of people would automatically disapprove, me being there and seeing how it went down.... It really wasn't that bad....

And I saw how easy it is to get into that....

These chicks have long moved on.... And prolly don't talk about it at all..... But all things considered.... They good people

Shame they prolly get judged heavy for that shit if they told anyone.... Which sucks cuz I done seen worse chicks than then easily

See I never went into that thread so I wouldn't know. I will build it back up so one of you can rob it again. But next time at least approach me from the front so I can see you while you are robbing me.
This niggas don't care

One day last week Goldie went on an Ocean's 11 type heist where he robbed like 4 ppl. I was hit cause one of them was holding like 30k for me

Shits crazy, can I hold like 5k?

If and when I get back there I will send it to you. I think I wondered what Bank protection was one day but left it alone. I am not addicted to material obsession or possession in real life or e life.

Thing is a little over 10 years ago a homeboy of mines convinced a few chicks around the way to post ads on back page and run a few dates....

It wasn't like they made a career of it, but it happened.... And if it every came up on conversation, they could never claim they didn't sell ass at one point in life....

And while a large majority of people would automatically disapprove, me being there and seeing how it went down.... It really wasn't that bad....

And I saw how easy it is to get into that....

These chicks have long moved on.... And prolly don't talk about it at all..... But all things considered.... They good people

Shame they prolly get judged heavy for that shit if they told anyone.... Which sucks cuz I done seen worse chicks than then easily
wait, ur friend was a pimp? how he 'convince' them?

If and when I get back there I will send it to you. I think I wondered what Bank protection was one day but left it alone. I am not addicted to material obsession or possession in real life or e life.
I feel you and respect ya life style

Me?? A nigga like me rush of this e-life. Between the nudes and the e'gambling I stay in debt

Speaking of which.....

Wait you paying for nudes?
Look man, you don't want a glimpse into the rabbit hole called my E-Life. Shit gets E-REAL down here bruh

Worse thing that ever happened to the Internet was e-currency smh

Look man, you don't want a glimpse into the rabbit hole called my E-Life. Shit gets E-REAL down here bruh

Worse thing that ever happened to the Internet was e-currency smh
Seems so. I guess I will always be a semi Lurker and not involved in the E-Real life.

18251772_170359616823113_362404100576378880_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back