Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lil cousin got sent home from his daycare cause they said he caused out his teacher.... lol. Now he don't learn that from me because I don't cuss around kids. It's just sum more bs my cousin bm to blame on me. Now that bitch always cussing round him all the time. I don't even play songs with explicit content round him. Well long story short, they trying to kick him out of his daycare if it don't stop
how will kickin him out of daycare help?lol @ u getting blamed.

My lil cousin got sent home from his daycare cause they said he caused out his teacher.... lol. Now he don't learn that from me because I don't cuss around kids. It's just sum more bs my cousin bm to blame on me. Now that bitch always cussing round him all the time. I don't even play songs with explicit content round him. Well long story short, they trying to kick him out of his daycare if it don't stop

I can't stand parents who blame other people for their child's actions, and not take responsibility for theirs

@Lurker10 @Race Jones

I'm too upset to look for the dread thread so I'm venting here.

Why in thee h3ll am I sitting in this dudes chair in Houston , havin driven all the way from F'ing Austin for him to tell me that he can't dread me up!?!?!?!?!?!

giphy (4).gif

@Kandy Pants

tenor.gif

He said my curls are too loose.

That as soon as I sweat they will come undone and I'd be mad at him.

I have fine curly hair. :-(
That just means it would take longer to actually loc. That doesn't mean he can't. No matter what strain of hair you have it can loc. He is worried about you complaining the next day that it doesn't look fresh so to speak but they are not supposed to.

then how did Lisa Bonet get locs?
e93c7b17137523545e311f795d787bed.png

lisa_bonet_grey_hair.jpg

I asked him JUST NOW GUHL!! I told him that my internet friends are gonna jump his @$$.

He said she started with faux locs as most vanilla people do and then when it loc'd she took them out and rocked hers .

I'm like AFRICAN !! You don't know her.
:disnig:

That just means it would take longer to actually loc. That doesn't mean he can't. No matter what strain of hair you have it can loc. He is worried about you complaining the next day that it doesn't look fresh so to speak but they are not supposed to.

This.

But ofc I still suggest you go the freeform route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back