Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that last one would challenge anyone's beliefs and feelings. It's amazing how much a good partner and family can change you positively.
true. no better motivation than loved ones. i will say that it's better to have reached a place ur happy with before planting ur roots. altho I know life doesn't always work out that way.

true. no better motivation than loved ones. i will say that it's better to have reached a place ur happy with before planting ur roots. altho I know life doesn't always work out that way.
For me I was heading on the path before our relationship started so she was just the master piece so to speak but I am not sure my path would have developed so far if she or someone very much like her wasn't with me. Then when our son came it was blatantly obvious I was moving the right way.

Bruh, I was literally on a path of destruction. Not like I was depressed or nothing....I just didn't have anything in life to really be passionate about...

Meeting my wife was different experience, cuz she was like the first person I ever dated who was legit concerned about me and bothered with me running the streets....

The chicks before her either didn't care, or I didn't care enough about them to listen...

But the first time I told her i loved her was cuz I didn't want her to leave while I had to step out for some crazy shit one night. She was just going to leave out with me....But I was like naw stay I'll be right back...

She was like why?...I thought about it for a second and told her i loved her....

It was weird at first, but i just started living more careful and with purpose because someone I cared about actually cared about me too....it was just different

I'm at work though. It wouldn't be fair to my partner.
index.php

Bruh, I was literally on a path of destruction. Not like I was depressed or nothing....I just didn't have anything in life to really be passionate about...

Meeting my wife was different experience, cuz she was like the first person I ever dated who was legit concerned about me and bothered with me running the streets....

The chicks before her either didn't care, or I didn't care enough about them to listen...

But the first time I told her i loved her was cuz I didn't want her to leave while I had to step out for some crazy shit one night. She was just going to leave out with me....But I was like naw stay I'll be right back...

She was like why?...I thought about it for a second and told her i loved her....

It was weird at first, but i just started living more careful and with purpose because someone I cared about actually cared about me too....it was just different
this made me emotional

Like I said yesterday I am more spiritually conscience because of her even tho she is catholic and I am not. Both her and my son are daily reminders of what is right. I make decisions based on not only my livity Rastafari but how it will be viewed by them and if I would be comfortable facing them after the decision was made. The loss of that even with my understanding of life would lead me down a different path or a slower growth path.

Yea, I was prolly about to move to Philly....

I had a lot more friends up there who were actually doing well...My circle here in bmore weren't bout shit...And I was having way too much fun not being shit with them....

I knew I could do better....I just didn't have a reason to....

I feel like I'm the type of person who needs responsibilities to stay focused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back