Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are yall trying to say she's bipolar ?
I personally don't believe in those labels or tags. I think people are always trying to make you fit into something. She may just be moody. Why do we need a bigger term for that. Where people bipolar before they came up with the term or are people bipolar because of the term?

Cuz most of the time it's either

"OMG, I had the best sex last night! :clawd2:"

or

" I sat in the closet crying all night:cry:"

i aint wanna laugh, but i did at this shit...LMAO

i mean...

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

There was a hectic period in my life where I was suffering from anxiety. I went to a reasoning and an older Rasta asked me to describe what I was feeling. When I described it he looked at me and asked me what I had just described. After a while I figured that I had described fear. Fear is something I could understand I know how to deal with that. Anxiety is something I could not comprehend. Just the change in the word allowed me to deal with it. Be careful the words we use describe things or the boxes they try to place on you in. Sometimes not all the the time things are simpler than the complications Babylon puts on them.

I laughed too AP LMAO!! I guess my random postings can seem like I'm experiencing overly exaggerated highs/lows but honestly, Its the timing of my posts. I'm pretty emotionally balanced.
So stop posting just the highlights and post regular stuff so you won't be judged(this is a joke but there is truth in every joke)

@BHL if it happens with regularity, it might be time to get intervention sis. going to a dark place often doesn't have to be a part of your life.

I don't think anyone's labeled her.
how did you come to this conclusion?
I personally don't believe in those labels or tags. I think people are always trying to make you fit into something. She may just be moody. Why do we need a bigger term for that. Where people bipolar before they came up with the term or are people bipolar because of the term?
Im just reading what was presented. Asking about ups and downs is pretty classic Bipolar. I'm not saying she is, I was just asking if that's what yall are getting at is all

i aint getting at nothing b/c im not qualified to speak on that

if she having a rough time, i'll just offer some general advice mixed with some personal experience

Yesterday was a really dark day for me:( I literally sat in my closet in cried most of it smh I really hate when I get so deep into my dark place it takes hours to get out of it......

How often does this happen?

I think I'm emotionally and mentally fucked....

I just think I'm self aware and responsible enough to understand the importance of self control....

Plus my little family keeps me going....

But yea, if I lost them....I'd stop giving a fuck immediately

I think I'm emotionally and mentally fucked....

I just think I'm self aware and responsible enough to understand the importance of self control....

Plus my little family keeps me going....

But yea, if I lost them....I'd stop giving a fuck immediately
I think that last one would challenge anyone's beliefs and feelings. It's amazing how much a good partner and family can change you positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back