Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
galaxy-note-8-concept-dbs.jpg

If this is the new note 8... first day cop for me. Not off the visuals but the specs I'm with it

Been waiting for the new note. Loved the last one I had.

You should start a thread about your beliefs. I think it would make for a good thread.
I know this is going to sound strange but that would make me uncomfortable. Too much focus on me. But give me more time. The problem would be that my views might be too rigid for some people and while I don't mind the exchanging of idea's I have a low tolerance for disrespect. But I will give it thought. As everyone shares here I should. But an entire thread would be tough.

Not entirely sure yet. My major is Business Management Administration. Thought about running my own business tho.
Always remember you can do both to start or all three. There is a certain happiness that comes with working for yourself but having to pay for medical and the initial change from having guaranteed money on the 1st and 15th or however you get paid is tough. At least it was for me.

Yesterday was a really dark day for me:( I literally sat in my closet in cried most of it smh I really hate when I get so deep into my dark place it takes hours to get out of it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back