Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing important. People talk to me all damn day..so I just say "mmhm " and "yeah" as a response so they know I'm listening...
If you are in customer service people may look at it as unprofessional but it is hard to judge unless you see it in real time. But if you have been doing it forever and this is the first time someone called you out than there might be some other issues.

If you are in customer service people may look at it as unprofessional but it is hard to judge unless you see it in real time. But if you have been doing it forever and this is the first time someone called you out than there might be some other issues.
You always say the wisest things.

Well...Ive been told that I'm soothing and have wonderful tone ..so it can be another issue. Who knows...

Last edited:
u used to say the wrong thing often?
Not the wrong thing but the first thing. I have been Rasta all my life but did live in proper livity until about 4 almost 5 years now. So I wouldn't say I am a different person but just more aware of my actions and livity

So I was told I didn't get the position i applied for, b/C they went wit someone "more qualified".

Mind you...i got 14yrs experience. The other folks who applied, only 1 & a half. This is why I'm going back to school folks.

Forge your own path mayne.

So I was told I didn't get the position i applied for, b/C they went wit someone "more qualified".

Mind you...i got 14yrs experience. The other folks who applied, only 1 & a half. This is why I'm going back to school folks.

Forge your own path mayne.
what do u wanna do after school?

Earlier today i saw a nigga rockin gold shoes, a gold hat, and a couple big Michael kors bags with his girl...

At the bus stop.

Smmfh

galaxy-note-8-concept-dbs.jpg

If this is the new note 8... first day cop for me. Not off the visuals but the specs I'm with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back