Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying I would return to all of my old ways but my family is everything to me. If the joy that get when I walk into the house and a hear Daddy from way in back and his feet running towards me was somehow gone how could I be the same person. If on a tough day she was not there to say come lay your head here and put her hands in my dread how could I be the same person. It is different if you have never had it but once you do the thought of it being taken away is hard to even imagine.

My lil cousin got sent home from his daycare cause they said he caused out his teacher.... lol. Now he don't learn that from me because I don't cuss around kids. It's just sum more bs my cousin bm to blame on me. Now that bitch always cussing round him all the time. I don't even play songs with explicit content round him. Well long story short, they trying to kick him out of his daycare if it don't stop

My lil cousin got sent home from his daycare cause they said he caused out his teacher.... lol. Now he don't learn that from me because I don't cuss around kids. It's just sum more bs my cousin bm to blame on me. Now that bitch always cussing round him all the time. I don't even play songs with explicit content round him. Well long story short, they trying to kick him out of his daycare if it don't stop
How old is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back