Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked him JUST NOW GUHL!! I told him that my internet friends are gonna jump his @$$.

He said she started with faux locs as most vanilla people do and then when it loc'd she took them out and rocked hers .

I'm like AFRICAN !! You don't know her.
:disnig:
Tell him you are not concerned with the natural untwisting that will occur and get to work. Also she had had hers long before people were wearing faux locs. Stop it. I have Chinese Rasta's in my family.

he prolly meant he aint used to it or aint confident locing loose curls.
I asked him JUST NOW GUHL!! I told him that my internet friends are gonna jump his @$$.

He said she started with faux locs as most vanilla people do and then when it loc'd she took them out and rocked hers .

I'm like AFRICAN !! You don't know her.
:disnig:
this chick didn't faux loc and she freeforms

my-locs.jpg

look @ her roots.

he lyin. tell him to do your hair or you'll leave a negative review.

he prolly meant he aint used to it or aint confident locing loose curls.

this chick didn't faux loc and she freeforms

my-locs.jpg

look @ her roots.

he lyin. tell him to do your hair or you'll leave a negative review.
I humbly ask that you stop posting pictures of these women as I am a happily married man who doesn't need these impure thoughts. Thank you Lurker10

My wife is uncomfortable with the idea of growing locs because she knows what it represents but if that woman did I would never leave or let her leave the house.

You would be surprised how enlightened some of them are. At first you get taken aback but if you speak with them you feel how genuine they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back