Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's slow down with the white/asian "locs" talk , yea they do it.... but it just aint the same b lol

970420-dreadlocks_pictures.jpg

1459707256-justin-bieber-now-has-dreads.jpg.png

Smh.

Wypipo and locs never looks good.

You guys have me defending and understanding something that I would never have a couple of years ago. Thank you for showing me that I have progressed.

My fight is no longer with a color of a skin but with the system. Babylon is as much a mental state as a physical place so once the person doesn't believe in the system they are cool with me.

@Reesey What is the status of your situation.

He offered to do a twist out for free because of my travels.

I'm sad y'all, I waited all month to get here and not get what I wanted.

He feels STRONGLY about not doing them.
I'm pretty upset.

@Bitch - your boy is foul. You owe me some food!!!

My fight is no longer with a color of a skin but with the system. Babylon is as much a mental state as a physical place so once the person doesn't believe in the system they are cool with me.

When it's mainly one color who implement and support the system it's kinda hard to act as if ain't aint about color. The election showed everybody that they're all about supporting THEIR system.

I'm pretty upset.

The worse thing that could happen is they start to come out soon. It is your money and you understand that your hair will be tough to loc using the products that he has. So it wouldn't be a problem. Post a picture of your hair and I am going to show it to the person that I let retwist my locs every now and again and see what he says.

When it's mainly one color who implement and support the system it's kinda hard to act as if ain't aint about color. The election showed everybody that they're all about supporting THEIR system.
But now you have black people that support their system too. So we can't just judge all of them like that. I am not saying I have a bunch of friends that are not black or anything. I am saying I have come across people of that color who are opposed to Babylon and it's system that are cool people.

I think this is an admirable mindset

I'm pretty upset.

Don't let anyone who feels strongly bout not doing them do them. I wouldn't let him do anything to my hair because the vibe is gone. I don't know why type of feeling he putting on my hair and would just walk out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back