Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupe nice.

He got bars. Flows. Intelligence.

I loved his first album. I thought the cool was dope as shit.

But I can see how a lot of folk don't feel dude. He gotta corny vibe about him that loses a lot of fans on connect ability....

Deny it if you want, but many people really relate with their favorite rappers....

Niggaz really identify with their mentality and often use quotes from their songs to relate to real life experiences...

Like think of your straight up favorite rappers... they done said shit you live by....... You really fucks with them Niggaz like they really your Niggaz....

Niggaz really don't fuck with Niggaz like Lupe and Tyler all the time cuz for all the hot bars they got... Them Niggaz weirdos Bruh... Same reason a lot of people don't validate em cuz he white....

If Niggaz don't feel you,, you get picked over by Niggaz they feel...

Niggaz like mos & talib suffer from this..... Jay flat out said truthfully I wanna rhyme like common sense

I'm just saying... Likability and relatability factor in.

I don't Care how deep Lupe broke down some philosophical concept while comparing it to whatever the fuck else.... Ain't shit he got fucking with redman supaman series....
This got to be one of the silliest positions I've ever read about a rapper you don't like

How you call Lupe corny when yo favorite rapper 40+ years old beefing with a nigga half his age and holding prop guns in a video. That's corny shit if I've ever seen it.

Lupe know his lane and stick with it but somehow he the corny one.

C'mon Du brah

I listen to damn near everything but country, and I'm telling you that's the wrong way to listen to music. Music is an art. Even though for a lot of

people it is relatable, it largely is poetry. So I judge lyricist off the "poetry" they create. It's why Slick Rick appealed to fans. Usually when you speak

of your top hip hop artist, we're talking lyricist, and if Lupe doesn't crack your top 20...man
That's all fine and dandy but people still gonna like what they like....

I love old school rkelly, but i hate the step shit....

It is what it is.... I've heard more from Lupe that I didn't personally like or cared to listen to again than shit from him I actually do like....

I know the nigga nice,, but I'm not always feeling him. And again that's very big when you're listing your top rappers..... Even more so than other generes.... Who are you really feeling??

Lupe ain't got a song that made me feel the way I felt when I first heard ghost face and Mary all I got is you....

And for that ghost will always be ranked ahead of Lupe

Man I'm bout to go to sleep and pretend I didn't read half this shit posted in the last hour or so.

Smh

but what about Azealia Banks? She's the most slept on artist
Azelia Ba..Not Rapsody or Nitty Scott but Azelia B...

16cfbf2c661876fdb9b28355e8cafb8c_zpsqwdnuads.gif

Muthafuccas just be bored to making these ridiculous post mayne.

Log off and watch some Netflix mayne

That's all fine and dandy but people still gonna like what they like....

I love old school rkelly, but i hate the step shit....

It is what it is.... I've heard more from Lupe that I didn't personally like or cared to listen to again than shit from him I actually do like....

I know the nigga nice,, but I'm not always feeling him. And again that's very big when you're listing your top rappers..... Even more so than other generes.... Who are you really feeling??

Lupe ain't got a song that made me feel the way I felt when I first heard ghost face and Mary all I got is you....

And for that ghost will always be ranked ahead of Lupe
You're not ranking his lyricism or rapping, you're comparing him to shit you like. I like a lot of songs and artist that I would choose to listen to over Lupe, but that doesn't put them in my top artist over him. Maybe their songs. As I said before, its a difference between good music and lyricism

DS Talking about hardest bars and I'm talking about favorite artists.

And AP dismissing the entire relatability argument.

DS.... Bars are a definitive factor in an argument about lyrical content. But in a debate about favorite artists its pointless. You could drop the most lyrical track in Lupe catalog and I'll still prefer meth's verses in biggies the what..... simply cuz of taste and preference.. It ain't hate,, people just be feeling certain shit over the other

AP how you gonna dismiss an argument on relatability in regards to favorite artist when every single person top 5 on this board was reflective of their respective regions....

Y'all just mad cuz every body don't be feeling that dude.... Shit
The kid logic got bars for days..

King Los from bmore prolly one of the most talented Niggaz people don't even realize they know about....

But at the end of the day,, how much you personally feeling an artist going to dictate how you rank them....

Lupe don't kick a whole lot of shit I be feeling......

Some of it dope... The nigga can spit but he ain't in my top nuffin

I take young Chris over Lupe ten times outta ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back