Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul has the walk of that old neighborhood rec center basketball coach who use to play back in the 70s

Here you go loves!

@BNE I'm sorry beautiful I was a little inebriated and totally forgot to answer your question. First time for everything, but I got you next vol.

Recess Wit Da Reese's Vol 1.

Questions for the ABW

• What was the nastiest thing that has happened to you/in your presence during sex?
  • Queef, Aka Vaginal Flatulence: We now know the scientific meaning, but what did you think it was at first and did it turn you off or were you embarrassed if it happened to you in the past?
  • False Advertisement: Should we hold one another accountable for what we displayed/portrayed ourselves to be in the beginning of the relationship or should we chalk it up to 'change'?
  • Gaming: Should women be required to find a game that they like or should the man put away childish things as he grows into an adult?
  • Gamers, if the person you are seeing doesn't like gaming, is that a turn off? and Vice versa, if they like gaming and you do not, is that a red flag?
  • Catfish: Have you ever catfished/been catfished? Tell us your story. According to DS, catfishers are just really shy people. LMBO!!

1xrrW.gif
691757027.gif

Last edited:
I always thought queefing was an air thing in my experience. My ex got embarrassed when it happened the first time but it's no big deal.

18011307_1140457892730345_5032199153912905728_n.jpg

Someone posted a joke on Facebook..... I don't get it

What kind of jeans did Mario wear?
denim denim denim

I don't get it.... Is this some kind of reality show or pop culture reference or something like that???

I'm lost

I guess that's supposed to reference the sound it makes when he loses a power.

Edit: nvm

So. Audiomack removed it because someone complained? Lol

I guess I should read the rules cause I'm obviously breaking them. Hopefully Sound cloud is more lenient. :)

Last edited:
Just watched the Drop Squad for the first time. Dope movie and concept. The ending could've been better, but overall it was a dope film.

I didn't even bother to research. I will I suppose. The link just said "Audiomack removed your song due to a DMA complaint"
Might be because of music in the background, they have automated systems that catch it for monetization.

Havent listened to the file yet so just a thought

Questions for the ABW

• What was the nastiest thing that has happened to you/in your presence during sex?​
  • Queef, Aka Vaginal Flatulence: We now know the scientific meaning, but what did you think it was at first and did it turn you off or were you embarrassed if it happened to you in the past?​
  • False Advertisement: Should we hold one another accountable for what we displayed/portrayed ourselves to be in the beginning of the relationship or should we chalk it up to 'change'?​
  • Gaming: Should women be required to find a game that they like or should the man put away childish things as he grows into an adult?​
  • Gamers, if the person you are seeing doesn't like gaming, is that a turn off? and Vice versa, if they like gaming and you do not, is that a red flag?​
  • Catfish: Have you ever catfished/been catfished? Tell us your story. According to DS, catfishers are just really shy people. LMBO!!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back