Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not ranking his lyricism or rapping, you're comparing him to shit you like. I like a lot of songs and artist that I would choose to listen to over Lupe, but that doesn't put them in my top artist over him. Maybe their songs. As I said before, its a difference between good music and lyricism
When you make your list of your top artist.... You are always going to be much more favorable and attentive to the shit you like the most....

Pretend I bolded and highlighted all the you's and yours

Like I said, if Shenco was actually really nice and could rap, he would be Lupe,, they the same type of nigga.... That ain't what I'm looking for out of my hip hop.... Its cool when you hear it, but I ain't checking for homie..... Ever

Someone posted a joke on Facebook..... I don't get it

What kind of jeans did Mario wear?
denim denim denim

I don't get it.... Is this some kind of reality show or pop culture reference or something like that???

I'm lost

denim denim denim

I don't get it.... Is this some kind of reality show or pop culture reference or something like that???

I'm lost
Lmfaooooooooooo!

denim denim denim

I'm lost

Think Mario theme song

denim denim denim

I'm lost
You know in Mario Bros supernintendo levels where you go into a pipe? That theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back