Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't bore you with lengthy responses this time. love buckets. We will do our best to stay on track with the questions. That way you can listen to your answer and shut it off LMBO!!!

But yeah, I think I can accomplish that by just giving you the line of positions I've had that lead me here and leave out all the fluff, filler gigs.
i aint tryna rush u boo

Y'all have a great knack for this type of thing.

I think this could be dope.

I mean its going to be tough to top orgies snap backs and honey pots, but I'm still tuning in

We won't bore you with lengthy responses this time. love buckets. We will do our best to stay on track with the questions. That way you can listen to your answer and shut it off LMBO!!!

But yeah, I think I can accomplish that by just giving you the line of positions I've had that lead me here and leave out all the fluff, filler gigs.
I'm cool with yall going off topic then back on it's more natural that way to me in my opinion. I'd rather yall not feel like you have to rush or be rigid or anything
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

Lupe nice.

He got bars. Flows. Intelligence.

I loved his first album. I thought the cool was dope as shit.

But I can see how a lot of folk don't feel dude. He gotta corny vibe about him that loses a lot of fans on connect ability....

Deny it if you want, but many people really relate with their favorite rappers....

Niggaz really identify with their mentality and often use quotes from their songs to relate to real life experiences...

Like think of your straight up favorite rappers... they done said shit you live by....... You really fucks with them Niggaz like they really your Niggaz....

Niggaz really don't fuck with Niggaz like Lupe and Tyler all the time cuz for all the hot bars they got... Them Niggaz weirdos Bruh... Same reason a lot of people don't validate em cuz he white....

If Niggaz don't feel you,, you get picked over by Niggaz they feel...

Niggaz like mos & talib suffer from this..... Jay flat out said truthfully I wanna rhyme like common sense

I'm just saying... Likability and relatability factor in.

I don't Care how deep Lupe broke down some philosophical concept while comparing it to whatever the fuck else.... Ain't shit he got fucking with redman supaman series....
I can relate to lupe tho, I enjoy playing fighting games (or games in general), comics, and general nerd culture. I can't relate to niggas like 50, game, or even hov older stuff cause bussin guns was something my older brothers did and went to jail for.

Lupe nice.

He got bars. Flows. Intelligence.

I loved his first album. I thought the cool was dope as shit.

But I can see how a lot of folk don't feel dude. He gotta corny vibe about him that loses a lot of fans on connect ability....

Deny it if you want, but many people really relate with their favorite rappers....

Niggaz really identify with their mentality and often use quotes from their songs to relate to real life experiences...

Like think of your straight up favorite rappers... they done said shit you live by....... You really fucks with them Niggaz like they really your Niggaz....

Niggaz really don't fuck with Niggaz like Lupe and Tyler all the time cuz for all the hot bars they got... Them Niggaz weirdos Bruh... Same reason a lot of people don't validate em cuz he white....

If Niggaz don't feel you,, you get picked over by Niggaz they feel...

Niggaz like mos & talib suffer from this..... Jay flat out said truthfully I wanna rhyme like common sense

I'm just saying... Likability and relatability factor in.

I don't Care how deep Lupe broke down some philosophical concept while comparing it to whatever the fuck else.... Ain't shit he got fucking with redman supaman series....
I listen to damn near everything but country, and I'm telling you that's the wrong way to listen to music. Music is an art. Even though for a lot of

people it is relatable, it largely is poetry. So I judge lyricist off the "poetry" they create. It's why Slick Rick appealed to fans. Usually when you speak

of your top hip hop artist, we're talking lyricist, and if Lupe doesn't crack your top 20...man

I can relate to lupe tho, I enjoy playing fighting games (or games in general), comics, and general nerd culture. I can't relate to niggas like 50, game, or even hov older stuff cause bussin guns was something my older brothers did and went to jail for.

That's whassup... So you understand what in saying then.

I like Lupe,, but Lupe ain't giving me tracks like feel it in the air or you must love me...

I ain't really but so into the shit he be talking about some times... It's like I don't find that particular topic interesting so whatever.... Lupe bores me more than entertains or captivates me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back