dmx
kiss
styles p
ghostface
raekwon
meth
gza

that's about 26 off the top of my head
Cube, DMX, and anybody from the Wu can't fuck with Lupe homey. No disrespect to any icons on that list, but 420 is over my g

Can u summarize ur career progression in 1 minute or less?

We won't bore you with lengthy responses this time. love buckets. We will do our best to stay on track with the questions. That way you can listen to your answer and shut it off LMBO!!!

But yeah, I think I can accomplish that by just giving you the line of positions I've had that lead me here and leave out all the fluff, filler gigs.

Lupe nice.

He got bars. Flows. Intelligence.

I loved his first album. I thought the cool was dope as shit.

But I can see how a lot of folk don't feel dude. He gotta corny vibe about him that loses a lot of fans on connect ability....

Deny it if you want, but many people really relate with their favorite rappers....

Niggaz really identify with their mentality and often use quotes from their songs to relate to real life experiences...

Like think of your straight up favorite rappers... they done said shit you live by....... You really fucks with them Niggaz like they really your Niggaz....

Niggaz really don't fuck with Niggaz like Lupe and Tyler all the time cuz for all the hot bars they got... Them Niggaz weirdos Bruh... Same reason a lot of people don't validate em cuz he white....

If Niggaz don't feel you,, you get picked over by Niggaz they feel...

Niggaz like mos & talib suffer from this..... Jay flat out said truthfully I wanna rhyme like common sense

I'm just saying... Likability and relatability factor in.

I don't Care how deep Lupe broke down some philosophical concept while comparing it to whatever the fuck else.... Ain't shit he got fucking with redman supaman series....

Cube, DMX, and anybody from the Wu can't fuck with Lupe homey. No disrespect to any icons on that list, but 420 is over my g

lmaooo @ Lupe>>> Ghostface, Cube and DMX, yall nerd mfs is something else b.

n Ima still call him Raheem b.

still don't change the fact that lil wayne < Lupe.
Funny story.......So I'm in multiple group chats business, fitness,work related, my homies and neighborhood chat.

In my work related chat I post this. "Watch your mouth and don't don't disrespect me b" by mistake it was meant for another chat. My co-workers was like who's B? Is Brian in this chat? Hello Brian what did you say to Cain are you guys ok.

I was dying laughing I didn't even respond.

Funny story.......So I'm in multiple group chats business, fitness,work related, my homies and neighborhood chat.

In my work related chat I post this. "Watch your mouth and don't don't disrespect me b" by mistake it was meant for another chat. My co-workers was like who's B? Is Brian in this chat? Hello Brian what did you say to Cain are you guys ok.

I was dying laughing I didn't even respond.
was the coworker white? funny af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back