Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said , comic book nerds smh. Lupe aint even top 20
wtfclips.0_standard_709.0.gif

You buggin

Like if they was for real Pokemon ass Niggaz

It would go

Nas < Lupe < Shenco

Goldie trolling, he don't believe that shit. Lupe might not be in your top 5-15, but he at least in top 20 for sure

I give Goldie one day to make a thread with a list of 40 rappers better than Lupe

I'm listening...

pac
nas
big
em
jay
big boi
budden
rakim
kgr
pun
k.dot
wayne
face
twista
common
cube
busta
dmx
kiss
styles p
ghostface
raekwon
meth
gza

that's about 26 off the top of my head

Hey Loves,

This thread is going to be King and I's random spot to post audio on many different topics.
He has been begging me to do a podcast with him for 4 years now. hahaha and this is as close as I have gotten so he is all for it.

In our AMA our sexual orientation seemed to be the most interesting thing about us seeing that we weren't asked the 'normal' questions like Goldie was. lol. I get it though. But in this thread we will be touching on everything from Kids, financial investments, origins, careers, sex adventures to Spirituality, Religion, sports, travel etc.

No holds bars, honest to goodness truth of the best and the bad in life and how we may view some of it similarly and on other topics be polar opposites.

Just a location for us to be as random on line as we are in real life.

If you get bored and have a few min, have a listen, respond, leave feedback, ask questions, etc.

First Audio posting tonight. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back