Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was that neighborhood back then

I see where he’s going with this...

boyz_n_the_hood.png

How much is rent around there?
im paying 685 for the place I live, its far from nice....but it was my only option , no bathroom door, two bedrooms, they gave us old doors from another unit that has no handles....floor laminate was never replaced beyond mopping...........no couch in the living room... its 2 bedrooms, I wouldnt bring a chick over to my place really that I was trying to impress......lets just put it that way........oh yeah and the couch thing it was fucked up....I HAD a couch, but the ppl I paid to move it (would of done it myself if I could have) left it in the fucking patchy grass mud and when i got there it was pouring fucking rain.....they where gone and my only explanation I got was they couldnt get it in the door but I already had paid them and I just had to take the loss

Last edited:
im paying 685 for the place I live, its far from nice....but it was my only option , no bathroom door, two bedrooms, they gave us old doors from another unit that has no handles....floor laminate was never replaced beyond mopping...........no couch in the living room... its 2 bedrooms, I wouldnt bring a chick over to my place really that I was trying to impress......lets just put it that way
Whats the neighborhood like?

U wont get a 2 bed room in any decent part of the city for that price here

Gangbangers, bums and working class

They opened a few businesses i would never shop in aside from a Binnys that replaced a walgreens otherwise more white ppl but they look dirty lol
Whites are slowly moving westward....I knew it when 2 of my trust fund babies friends bought in Humboldt Park

Whats the neighborhood like?

U wont get a 2 bed room in any decent part of the city for that price here
Honestly the only good thing about this place besides it being shelter are my neighbors, made some good unexpected friends and we look out for eachother and talk on a daily basis.....I don't know about other buildings its kind of big but my neighbors are cool as fuck

I am sort of perplexed at all this, I'ma be a man cause this isn't supposed to be a joke or some kind of riddle.......I am not supergangsta.......Yes I had the Dr doofus name and a few more names a few years ago but I thought I cleared that up already I thought if not, I just have and i'm not the same person either..I was extremely stressed back then and was trying to be funny to escape my reality, that is not the case now, i'm actually being serious... Sorry for the huge paragraph but I really just want to be me and thats what I been doing latley.... Thanks and I hope everyone just accepts what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back