Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the answers

I ask bc i got a nice unexpected check mailed to me this week n since i have December rent paid for and all bills current should i go ahead and pay off Jan rent early and stack stack stack til Feb or just put it up in savings n stick to the script.
Depending on ur situation make that money work for u....look into CDs

Thanks for the answers

I ask bc i got a nice unexpected check mailed to me this week n since i have December rent paid for and all bills current should i go ahead and pay off Jan rent early and stack stack stack til Feb or just put it up in savings n stick to the script.

Hold on to that money man. You never know what you might need it for. That's the one thing I'm working on getting better at, planning ahead with money I'd normally spend on bullshit.

Foreclosure sucks and having to go bankrupt, But I actually felt blessed when I finally found an apartment cause my credit was destroyed and I only had a week to find a place

Talk about it what happened?
I'll keep it short and sweet.....Family house, dads dad had it built......just me and dad left, he got really sick from lymphoma....ssi doesnt kick in automatically.....missed a few mortgage payments....still paying but aquired too many missing...ones so lost the house, I wasnt making enough to pay the mortgate bill, I was always chipping in but couldnt keep up with that on my own.....it sucked

I'll keep it short and sweet.....Family house, dads dad had it built......just me and dad left, he got really sick from lymphoma....ssi doesnt kick in automatically.....missed a few mortgage payments....still paying but aquired too many missing...ones so lost the house, I wasnt making enough to pay the mortgate bill, I was always chipping in but couldnt keep up with that on my own.....it sucked
Did u think bout Renting out a room ?

Depending on ur situation make that money work for u....look into CDs
I know nothing about how that works.

Maybe thats my problem

Hold on to that money man. You never know what you might need it for. That's the one thing I'm working on getting better at, planning ahead with money I'd normally spend on bullshit.
Goat shit

Im great at paying shit early. I try to keep a perspective that on time is actually late.

But aside from that im bad at long term planning as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back