Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dog sitting.

new socks + carpet stairs =/= good combo

The dog followed me around everywhere. I was lookin back making sure i don't step on the mf while i was going down the stairs and slipped. I tried to catch myself on the wall and my whole arm bent back in ways it's not supposed to b.

I was on the floor for atleast 20 mins holding my shoulder like:

giphy.gif

Dog just sat there lookin at me
Never not funny. Dog was probably thinking “nigga get yo ass up.”

lol @ Mayweather getting all the Rams players to give him all the touchdown game balls.

Don't know if dude's paying for them or not, but it's hilarious nonetheless.

America is the only country in the world that'll get sexy ass cheerleaders dressed in booty tight army clothes and have them shake their ass in honor of veterans. Shits hilarious.

For ppl renting apartments how far do u try to stay ahead of rent if u get the chance?

Everyone’s different depending on the financial situation. I make enough where I can pay rent off the 1st pay check without there being too big of problems... but there’s been times where I wish I stopped being lazy & halfed the shit between the 1st & 15th. I might start that this month & see how it goes.

I was dog sitting.

new socks + carpet stairs =/= good combo

The dog followed me around everywhere. I was lookin back making sure i don't step on the mf while i was going down the stairs and slipped. I tried to catch myself on the wall and my whole arm bent back in ways it's not supposed to b.

I was on the floor for atleast 20 mins holding my shoulder like:

giphy.gif

Dog just sat there lookin at me

I was seeing someone and she stayed at my place more than I stayed at hers....Just like over nights on the weekend shit....but she always brought her little ankle biter dog, "Oh Petey misses you can he come again?!" I was like ok sure.....(this mofo was the biggest cock block and we didn't like eachother at all) but ......I almost accidently killed that thing.. stepped on mofo in the middle of the night cause i had to piss really bad...so I understand how you tripped on one lol

Everyone’s different depending on the financial situation. I make enough where I can pay rent off the 1st pay check without there being too big of problems... but there’s been times where I wish I stopped being lazy & halfed the shit between the 1st & 15th. I might start that this month & see how it goes.
Always just make sure its the first thing payed, don't have extra income like that by the end of the month i'm broke
Thanks for the answers

I ask bc i got a nice unexpected check mailed to me this week n since i have December rent paid for and all bills current should i go ahead and pay off Jan rent early and stack stack stack til Feb or just put it up in savings n stick to the script.

Thanks for the answers

I ask bc i got a nice unexpected check mailed to me this week n since i have December rent paid for and all bills current should i go ahead and pay off Jan rent early and stack stack stack til Feb or just put it up in savings n stick to the script.
I personally wouldnt give it to them directly......cause if something crazy came up in life.....they might not give it to you back......just keep it in your savings........"it was all good just a week ago" mentality i'm using though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back