Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day or even maybe one night... who knows
200w.gif

I’m happy you changed because you was FUCKIN annoying.
Thanks, I really have though, atleast I think so, thanks for accepting my apology, seriously I realize not everyone is gonna like or forgive me or even like me off jump, instead of arguing i'm just mind my own and think twice before I post nonsense, that alcohol had me thinking I was funnier than I am.

Everyone keeps telling me they are supposed to stop this emissions scam around here, they really need to hurry up

You’re sober? Good shit, broski. I don’t know you like that but I’m proud of you. Keep it up.

You’re sober? Good shit, broski. I don’t know you like that but I’m proud of you. Keep it up.
No I still drink, i was drinking for the wrong reasons, it was one of the darkest periods of my life, i'm not saying things are looking better in my life but I just came to grasp the older I get the more problems and loss I will have to face and its too much pressure trying to make myself or people laugh when I ain't even funny..............but yeah I do need to cut out the alcohol, got fatty liver disease which is possibly reversable, but they said if it goes to scerotic (sp) thats it

Last edited:
Man rent was like 1300 for a 2 bedroom in south fucking paterson when I left Jersey.

Im paying $800 for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom joint in a gated community in NC. Average rent here like 550 a month.

Plus buying a house up north is wild. A 300k house in North Jersey will cost 3k a month cause property taxes are higher than the actual mortgage. Here in NC not only is 300k a mansion, your monthly payments come out to like 1300.

Not sure why anyone stays up north really.

Man rent was like 1300 for a 2 bedroom in south fucking paterson when I left Jersey.

Im paying $800 for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom joint in a gated community in NC. Average rent here like 550 a month.

Plus buying a house up north is wild. A 300k house in North Jersey will cost 3k a month cause property taxes are higher than the actual mortgage. Here in NC not only is 300k a mansion, your monthly payments come out to like 1300.

Not sure why anyone stays up north really.
Lol we been having a rough time finding a house because of the property taxes lol

Does R know there’s cameras on him?! Just leaving it all out there for public consumption like it’s 1994 & he on the 12Play tour. LMAO

I been having a reoccourring dream ....I'm hype about to kill it on this guitar....like at a high school talent show thing but the crowd is huge......but all the guitars on the wall arent guitars at all, some have 2 strings, 3, 4....8 nothing is tuned and they are all shaped weird and strung with like fishing line, then i just wake up....I do play guitar but its been a while I wonder if i just miss it? dreams fuck me up sometimes

Damn I remember when he was next.....now Diggy Simmons can’t even get a thread or a write up for his latest project on an hip hop site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back