Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man rent was like 1300 for a 2 bedroom in south fucking paterson when I left Jersey.

Im paying $800 for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom joint in a gated community in NC. Average rent here like 550 a month.

Plus buying a house up north is wild. A 300k house in North Jersey will cost 3k a month cause property taxes are higher than the actual mortgage. Here in NC not only is 300k a mansion, your monthly payments come out to like 1300.

Not sure why anyone stays up north really.

Gotta love the south.

After today it’s only 4 more days until my Bday/Thanksgiving Day week off from work...I know I’m gonna make it...hopefully these mofos at work make it too...nigga got tha quick trigger this week...

Is mr “lonley” the same dude who was banished to his own forum and talked to himself?
He one post from being banished back to the jungle though

He needs to tread lightly

had a hell of a weekend

went to gas the wife's car up Friday morning and didnt even make it back to the house.....bitch stalled out and wouldnt do shit

figured out it was bad gas.....store owner checked and said they had 6 inches of water in the top of the tank....they're cool tho, taking care of everything

so anyway I had to take off work and run her around all day until she got the loaner car from the dealership

all kinda random ass folks popped up at the crib over the weekend for some reason.....it rained the whole weekend so the kids couldnt go outside

then nobody could get off our road this morning til about 9am

tmp-cam-9097131490846337691.jpg tmp-cam-3816682860512840441.jpg

I follow DaMita from Class Act on Instagram. She is still fine at 50 years old. I'll let her play with my frog too

Last edited:
I'm actually lookin forward hittin the stores when I get off work Thanksgiving night.

Washed or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back