Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing with me and Mac-n-cheese

People just can't accept it.

I been with my wife 10 years, and she still tryna figure it out.

Really nigga? potato salad aight.. i get it. I dont eat everybody potato salad.. only my aunts

but what the hell u got against mac and cheese?

Lol she lil they like shoes with lights. But this 1st grade she might roll with vans. Overall she dont care as long as its new.

Yeah...my seed just turned 13...he want lights on his shoes...I want some tests run ASAP lmao

Last edited:
At least y'all kids don't want the shoes with the skates in em lol

I caught diarrhea about 4:00 this morning. My stomach been gassing ever since. Now I'm scared to break a little wind :(

Updated news. As I sit calmly outside on the porch in my chair to watch the sunrise on a peaceful Sunday morning. My stomach was still gassy. So I motivated myself that I can do this. I finally broke wind with success. As soon as I done it, a tear fell from my eye

6an8.gif

I don't know if it was the gorgeous sunrise or the success of finally breaking wind. I say all that to say this, ABW use this story as a testimony. Don't be scared of adversity, don't run from it; embrace it. Once you overcome it then you'll feel a lot better.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Smh. Kids can't even wear the shit they wanna wear without their parents being slaves to labels and fucking designs. God forbid they walk thru life expressing their own individuality. Raising unique humans or molding them in your image?

I'm pissed the fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back